SP Native Graphical Enhancement 3 - updated 13/12

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omzdog said:
Alright everybody.

Stop asking when this will come out.
Its dead. Its been dead for a while now.

OMGZ NOEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seriously this mod would be one of the best out there, the screenshots are MAGNIFICENT, the towns/castles are so medieval like... man i wish he had continued...

deama said:
Well thats too bad  :???:

PS: he might be working on it but hasn't logged it cause there's no reason to...

yeh.. wouldn't count on it, maybe he will return and finish his work, he does have a life don't forget that

He could have at least sent his work to another team of coders so they could finish it and add it into another mod if he didnt plan on continuing.... to he has probab;y deleted everything now if he doesnt want to continue.... too bad i really wanted this mod :sad:

Its either that or he could not be bothered sending the files to a team since first he needs to find a team, second he needs to upload them (that does seem easy but the files are probably rather huge in mb :smile: ), and last he needs to tell them what is to be done and what is finished. Now if I was him I'd probably not bother.  :smile:   

Unless there was something to motivate me.  :wink:

deama said:
Its either that or he could not be bothered sending the files to a team since first he needs to find a team,

Tell him to send it to me :wink:, so i'll find the team, 50% less work to do...

I remember when people said " i hate people that says this mod is dead", huh, come on dickmaster! IT IS DEAD!

I think its for warband and you cant download it yet cause the guy doesn't seem to be doing any progress... so basically the mode is still not released.

PS: he hasn't logged in since a couple months ago so don't try and contact him.

Put it this way, the mod has been on indefinite hold at least twice prior if I recall correctly, last I knew he was planning to continue working on it. But obviously at his own pace and when he has time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom