Need More Info GPU way to low

Users who are viewing this thread

The game uses around 2000-2500MB GPU. My laptop has a gtx 1660 GPU but the game says its only 128MB? I havent had this issue before, only since today. Yesterday it said my GPU was 12000MB, now only 128? All other games work just fine.
The game is unpalyable for me. Its lagging like crazy.
So the problem is the game cant acces my full GPU or something? I really need help here.

I am having the exact same issue. I've played it without any issues at all since it released, but as soon as the 1.03 patch released it only shows that I have 128mb available. Every other game I've tried worked fine and I was able to play this on the highest resolutions without any issues as of yesterday. It is completely unplayable at this point.

I am having the exact same issue. I've played it without any issues at all since it released, but as soon as the 1.03 patch released it only shows that I have 128mb available. Every other game I've tried worked fine and I was able to play this on the highest resolutions without any issues as of yesterday. It is completely unplayable at this point.
Thank god im not the only one. Taleworlds, pls fix this

After digging into the forums (apparently this issue is very widespread) the fix is: Under "Video" in the options menu there is a setting called "Selected adapter", change that to your actual GPU. Apparently the patch reset it to use the incorrect one which caused the issue. Hopefully they resolve that ASAP

I will try this, Thankyou so much. I did already uninstall and reinstall the game. So prob lost all my progress. But i hope that will fix it! Thanku

It's already NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, I can't change it or anything at all. I also can't roll back to 0.9 update. Any other ideas? Thanks for replying though.

Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files through Steam.

Back
Top Bottom