SP Musket Era global_map_16th century:the northern hemisphereV1.6(released the PY code)

Users who are viewing this thread

Singlefile said:
Can someone upload 1.4 pack(not the fix) to mediafire or somewhere else?

The dev say that he will upload it to moddb in a couple of days, so just wait or download from here right now.  :neutral:

Duck Hunter said:
very good mod, it's absolutely amazing! Thanks so much for making it/sharing it with us!

I have a question however: is there to make recruitment like Native? Instead of england conquers a french town and all its village recruits are now english and not french? This means that from factions that get eliminated you can no longer get their units  :???:

EDIT: If you could add Diplomacy to this, I would be the happiest man ever

If you create you're own faction you get to pick what faction unit tree you want or make you're own  :arrow: and yes you can no longer get their units at all  :twisted:

I spent a little time and cleaned up the typos/grammatical errors in the English "troops.csv" file.  If anyone would like it, you can download it here on Mediafire:

Link removed... use the updated file link below

Just go to the <folder where you installed this mod>/languages/en and copy this troops.csv file over the one that is already there.

Keep up the great work on this mod... really enjoying it!

*Edit - 14/06/2014

I fixed my errors with the Spanish, Mongol and Polish troops and re-uploaded the file.  I also cleaned up the dialogs.csv, factions.csv, game_menus.csv, item_kinds.csv, parties.csv and party_templates.csv files.  I didn't finish with the item_kinds file completely as around line 2000 or so my eyes were starting to get buggy and I just wanted to play the game instead.

The new zipped file is here (I used 7zip to compress):

http://www.mediafire.com/download/doapcha9vmdzkcb/English_Localization_Fixes.7z

Just unzip the contents to the <module root folder>/languages/en folder and overwrite the files when asked.  Back up the entire folder first in case you might want to revert my changes.

ThatOtherGuy said:
I spent a little time and cleaned up the typos/grammatical errors in the English "troops.csv" file.  If anyone would like it, you can download it here on Mediafire:

Link removed... use the updated file link below

Just go to the <folder where you installed this mod>/languages/en and copy this troops.csv file over the one that is already there.

Keep up the great work on this mod... really enjoying it!

*Edit - 14/06/2014

I fixed my errors with the Spanish, Mongol and Polish troops and re-uploaded the file.  I also cleaned up the dialogs.csv, factions.csv, game_menus.csv, item_kinds.csv, parties.csv and party_templates.csv files.  I didn't finish with the item_kinds file completely as around line 2000 or so my eyes were starting to get buggy and I just wanted to play the game instead.

The new zipped file is here (I used 7zip to compress):

http://www.mediafire.com/download/doapcha9vmdzkcb/English_Localization_Fixes.7z

Just unzip the contents to the <module root folder>/languages/en folder and overwrite the files when asked.  Back up the entire folder first in case you might want to revert my changes.
Thank you very much
I will use it in next patch,and I hope you can help me about the future patch...

HI Yifeng

I played in your mod and its impressive. But At frist look you need change some things on map :smile: fe Polish cities are in wrong place. There are big lake in central europe near Vilnus. Also there is a lot of empty space in europe. I suggest to run mod like AD1257 or With fire and sword and look where the cities are. OFC Commonwealth of Poland and Lithuania should be treated like one country (in Your mod is ok).

europa.jpg

Definitely one of the most fun mods I've played.

Reminds me of Eras: Total Conquest and River of Blood for M2.

I hope in the next version or sometime within this month you can upload it to moddb, anyway out of the 7 mods I had try out this is the 2nd best one I had played. Good luck on the next version of this and hope that where you live doesn't limit you on the summer holidays  :mrgreen:.

How do I turn off that naming thing?  I keep erasing "Duke" from my name, but it keeps getting added again.

Also, is there a way to make the poleaxes into polearms instead of two handers?

Yifeng_konjac said:
maybe we will update this mod in this summer:smile:

still have a lot of work to do

thank you all

Hey there Yifeng I don't know if this is a bug or it was on purpose but if any minor faction (bandits) are on the sea, they won't move on their own at all, they seen to only move when there is a small party to attack. I had 132 men in my army and they still won't run away or move.

MrJeeblez said:
Is there a place I can get installation instructions? I am not sure how to use the M&B Module System. Thanks!

all you need to do is to download the .zip file and extract it into C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\Common\mountblade warband\Modules

Back
Top Bottom