Gladiators [GoA] not recruiting

Users who are viewing this thread

Kamillo

Sergeant Knight at Arms
batiatusCloseUp.jpg

GLADIATORS

We are Gladiators ! We are European Clan, where the most members are from Poland. Our main goal is be the best clan on polish and european scene of Warband.
We don`t play for fun, only for victory !
Our Dominus is Kwintus Lentulus Batiatus. We have Doctore - Oenomaos, who train us to be better and better. We have three gods of the arena - Gannicus, Crixous and Spartacus. Our ludis was created some years ago by Batiatus`s family, yet, now we want to win with all Native`s clans. If you want to play with us, leave pm to me on this forum. I will take the message to our Dominus who will check and consider it.

Our Team:

- Batiatus (Dominus)

- Oenomaos (Doctore)

- Gannicus (God of the Arena)
- Spartacus (God of the Arena)
- Crixus (God of the Arena)

- Varro
- Ashur
- Donar
- Barca
- Saxa
- Gnaeus
- Lugo
- Rhaskos
- Fulko
- Agron

We're recruiting only to invitations, also we have age limit, so to our ludis can join only unique warriors.

Matches:

soon...

Our Tags:
Gladiators_DoM_Batiatus - only for Dominus
Gladiators_DoC_Doctore - only for Doctore
Gladiators_GoA_Nick - only for gods of the arena
Gladiator_Nick - only for normal gladiators

Allies:
Ludis of Dominus Greed (Wolfpack clan):
coatofarms203.png

Ludis of Dominus Rapton (Turtures clan)
scaled.php

Rivals:

Ludis of Dominus Tulius (REF clan):
coatofarms28.png

Who`s better? Gannicus or Spartacus ? You can write your opinion on this thread :grin:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHYI55HlilU

Some informations about "Gladiators".

First, we fought in open of the new arena in Capua. After intense duels, we fought together in arena. This event won Gannicus (me :grin:) and I won rudis, wooden sword with symbols which tell about glories... long forgotten. Also I am free man, not slave :wink: It was a great honour be and fight among my brothers !

Second, sad news. The house of Kwintus Lentulus Batiatus fell. Main reason is SPARTACUS ! He started rebellion. During party in the house, all slaves entered to villa and they killed all guests.
Kwintus Lentulus Batiatus is dead, Spartacus and his slaves escaped. They are probably near Wezuwius. All Rome want to death of Spartacus and his slaves and gladiators. It is a quest of Pretor Gaius Klaudius Glaber !

Killfacer said:
Good luck Kamillo!
Probably you dont understand me ;D
It was a fun clan, with friends. We wanted win 13 matches (13 episodes in Spartacus Blood and Sand) and finish it. Yet, clans didnt want play officials matches with us, so we end of it ;d I`m still in Wolfpack of course and I'm not going to leave him. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom