Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trevty1066 said:
MadocComadrin said:
jon1414 said:
He has a big sword  :grin:

sword.jpg

He must be realted to serveral old Danish kings.
:roll:

HEY THATS MY GOLDEN SWORD
and now GOD has it what is tihs?
How te heck am I suppose to fight back my enemies :sad:

Trevty1066 said:
Poor Gowe, he must fight with words rather than weapons.

LOL many have seen me command Swadians in our server
Faranox was with me I had no sword could not really help
I just told the men what to do and BAM we won
But I will get My sword

guilemaster said:
How goes my favorite clan? Just thought I'd drop by and let you guys know I AM still alive  :smile:

My The Legend Gawain Returns for a visit well we are fine
Lords are getting banners ready and I am getting mine done also :grin:

Sir Gowe said:
guilemaster said:
How goes my favorite clan? Just thought I'd drop by and let you guys know I AM still alive  :smile:

Nice, sounds like things are going good as ever. I played on your clan server today, it was being flooded with TKOV and KH members  :grin:

guilemaster said:
Sir Gowe said:
guilemaster said:

Nice, sounds like things are going good as ever. I played on your clan server today, it was being flooded with TKOV and KH members  :grin:

GAWAAAAAAAAIN!  :mrgreen:

Everything is going pretty well. We're slowly but steadily recruiting dedicated members and we're doing better overall in scrims (except the last one which was half GK/half merc (thanks anyways Hobos and TKoVs and Dante, we may have lost but it was still fun) :mad:).

That's good to hear. Also, you might want to have your server more regularly moderated. I was playing today at around 1 PM and it was absolutely out of control. That odd troll with Mary in their name was their again- we had a great reunion- and the people chatting there were just awful. Check the logs, you'll probably find some bans there.

guilemaster said:
That's good to hear. Also, you might want to have your server more regularly moderated. I was playing today at around 1 PM and it was absolutely out of control. That odd troll with Mary in their name was their again- we had a great reunion- and the people chatting there were just awful. Check the logs, you'll probably find some bans there.

Will do thank you

MadocComadrin said:
guilemaster said:
Sir Gowe said:
guilemaster said:

GAWAAAAAAAAIN!  :mrgreen:

Everything is going pretty well. We're slowly but steadily recruiting dedicated members and we're doing better overall in scrims (except the last one which was half GK/half merc (thanks anyways Hobos and TKoVs and Dante, we may have lost but it was still fun) :mad:).

LOL, there was only 3 GKs xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom