Getting Ready for 1.2 update

Users who are viewing this thread

Vaan2020

Regular
Hi everyone i await the 1.2 update for ps4/ps5. Altough i think i am prepared for it i am affraid what could happen if it all goes wrong. Cause i conquerd all of Calradia and own all fiefs together wit the other lords in my kingdom. So i await the 1.2 update especially for the kingdom destruction option to happen. As of now i have 4 enemy kingdoms left without any fiefs. They just roam around the map endlessly and they are too weak to treathen me let alone even attack me. So i want to get rid of those kingdoms asap. I already recruited any clan i want so i dont lose any clans cause they dissapear. I hope the game will not crash on me. I hope it will work out fine. Can not wait for the update. Grtz Vaan.

they still havent even put 1.2.5 into beta yet. Were not getting it this month. The people at taleworlds have no idea what they're doing.
You could be right Sg15fan. I really hope it will be in November. But as you say they are still in Beta. We will see. Grtz Vaan.

Hi everyone i await the 1.2 update for ps4/ps5. Altough i think i am prepared for it i am affraid what could happen if it all goes wrong. Cause i conquerd all of Calradia and own all fiefs together wit the other lords in my kingdom. So i await the 1.2 update especially for the kingdom destruction option to happen. As of now i have 4 enemy kingdoms left without any fiefs. They just roam around the map endlessly and they are too weak to treathen me let alone even attack me. So i want to get rid of those kingdoms asap. I already recruited any clan i want so i dont lose any clans cause they dissapear. I hope the game will not crash on me. I hope it will work out fine. Can not wait for the update. Grtz Vaan.
Thanks for sharing your excitement for the upcoming patch, working on it!

Thanks for sharing your excitement for the upcoming patch, working on it!
Keep up the good work, no matter what people say i can feel that you guys are passionate about Bannerlord. It does not matter how long it takes as long you deliver what is promised i am fine with that. Grtz Vaan.

Keep up the good work, no matter what people say i can feel that you guys are passionate about Bannerlord. It does not matter how long it takes as long you deliver what is promised i am fine with that. Grtz Vaan.
Speak for yourself. Most folks would prefer to get this update before the second coming.

Speak for yourself. Most folks would prefer to get this update before the second coming.
I think a balance should be struck. Obviously we will all be happy if we get great content and it's OK if it takes some time. But of course there is a limit. But I trust them. If they said Nov, then I trust it will be Nov.

I think a balance should be struck. Obviously we will all be happy if we get great content and it's OK if it takes some time. But of course there is a limit. But I trust them. If they said Nov, then I trust it will be Nov.
I dont trust them. Theyve kept the 1.2 video up on yt for 5 months even though it's been pointed out by multiple people that the video is not clear about the update not being on console. Go through the comments on that video and its a ton of console users who just bought the game asking why they cant access cheats. Theyve done nothing to earn my trust. But to be fair to your point, theres 10 days left for them to hold to their word.

If it was EA, ok, but as we've seen in the last couple years, it won't be 'great' content; just basic stuff that should've been in or were broken from years ago.
I don't trust them anymore, nor did they do anything to really foster that trust recently; they said by this month so we will see. Fact there is no definite date really shows they are scrambling/struggling to even make that deadline work (and why they don't give dates).

Honestly, game scope was more than they could competently chew; add in updating it all simultaneously with consoles made it worse.

People expect to much from game Developers these days. Its lot harder in reality to make really good games without any Flaws. You must have the people and recources too to make things happen. What counts is they try, noone even knew about 2.1 update until it went in beta on steam. I was suprised they still did the effort to try and make the game better. Its easier to say as Developer ok its bad we know it, lets move on to the next thing we will not look at the game anymore. Why bother. I like the game alot and on ps5 you do not have any other game even close to this in this genre. So i am very happy to have this on Ps4/Ps5. Cause i admit i do not have the money for a Gaming PC. Grtz Vaan.

Back
Top Bottom