Germania

Users who are viewing this thread

Skot the Sanguine said:
I also want to say that it's a testament to this mod that it attracts the kind of people where we can have this level of debate in a post about one of the factions.

So are you guys going to be upset when I end up sneaking in Germanics with horned helms and 2-handed double axes?  I kid  :wink:

Yes it's great to be in company of educated and passionate people of ancient history. Thanks for making the visit to the site :smile:

"Germanics with horned helms "

something like that?

asterixobelix.jpg

:grin:

ealabor said:
So are you guys going to be upset when I end up sneaking in Germanics with horned helms and 2-handed double axes?  I kid  :wink:

NOOOOoooooooo.  Though the double headed axes wouldn't bother me too much  :lol: (well, historically it does, but not for its badassery level :smile:)

I agree about who this mod attracts.  This community, in general, has a decent amount of history buffs.  For example, one I met here and often play multiplayer with, is as big of a Crusades buff as I am and even speaks Arabic (though he is American).  Obligatory forum morons aside, this community is quite knowledgeable.

Still wonder the reason of them having Pikes as I see nothing to support that.

Maybe it should be more based on EBII instead of slight EBI influence like the pikeman.

I still think all the Germans should be based on technoviking.

Back
Top Bottom