Germania

Users who are viewing this thread

Tribes of Germania

A faction consisting of many popular core proto-Germanic peoples, as well as peoples which bordered, and were influenced by Celts.

Sweboz

Swebaz Jugunaz, Swebaz Stakjo-Spadingaz:

sweb1.jpg

sweb2.jpg

Cherusci

Xeruskoz Stakjo-Orawjanz, Xeruskoz Frankaz-Spadingaz, Xeruskoz Bugoz

sweb3.jpg

sweb4.jpg

sweb5.jpg

Chatti

Hattisku Stakjo-Orawjanz, Hattisku Frankaz-Spadingaz, Hattisku Klumbowrakjoz, Hattisku Langazfrankaz, Hattisku Linxtjastodaz:

sweb6.jpg

sweb7.jpg

sweb8.jpg

sweb9.jpg

Tungri

Tungraz Frankaz-Spadingaz, Tungraz Brunjoswaraz, Tungraz Orawjanz-Stodaz:

sweb10.jpg

sweb11.jpg

sweb12.jpg

sweb13.jpg

Tencteri

Tenkteroz Linxtjastodaz, Tenkteroz Orawjanz-Stodaz, Tenkteroz Brunjostodaz

sweb14.jpg

sweb15.jpg

sweb16.jpg

sweb17.jpg

sweb18.jpg

do you not know that the only purpose for those northern barbarians is to be conquered by us sons of Alaxander?  :twisted:  LOL anyway, I like German barbs, so this will be great!

White knight of Calradai said:
do you not know that the only purpose for those northern barbarians is to be conquered by us sons of Alaxander?  :twisted:  LOL anyway, I like German barbs, so this will be great!
Maybe so, but you will first have to go through our throwing axes. You can't say any of the Germanic tribes didn't have throwing axes back then because you didn't live back then, tharefour eye'm wright. Irrefutable evidence, anyone who disagrees will be shot(Not sure how I'm gonna enforce that... :???:).
    What? You got through them? No worries, everyone knows the ancient Germans were all strong enough to throw pikes. Still alive? No you're not. Looking forward to seeing the pictures.
I do like the Hellenic factions, too.

All the factions so far look great, but I'm particularly impressed with how these guys are looking. I think I'll play for them first. I'll make my character into a Germanic Chieftain and lead a warband of these fine looking fellows. Very nice work indeed.

They are awesome! All one of them! Why have the old pictures gotten removed but new ones are there? It is better this way, though. Darn Photobucket.

Back
Top Bottom