General suggestions - 1.00+

Users who are viewing this thread

Health regeneration. It's impossible to fight a battle while your men retreats to regroup with reinforcements and if you have around 60 health maximum and a middle-class armor and overwhelmed with enemies.

Just make it optional, so, you don't like, you don't use.

The banners regenerate health - tho very small amounts - like 1 hp per half of minute and only if you stand near it :smile:.

Actually - if you want to be in big proper battles, have your own army - then after you die you can take over one of you soldiers and fight on.

DrTomas said:
The banners regenerate health - tho very small amounts - like 1 hp per half of minute and only if you stand near it :smile:.

Actually - if you want to be in big proper battles, have your own army - then after you die you can take over one of you soldiers and fight on.

Then what's the point of playing just one character and try to make him stronger, if I can't use him in battles? Even just after the first clash, your character becomes a tree with all those javelins and arrows stuck to his brain. How is it possible to survive a +5000 warriors battle, even with maximum health and a good armor?

It's nothing to do with realism, considering all those games using regeneration. This is a game and it will never be so real with that engine. So, am I wrong to see my health bar increases while I try to rip off javelins from my head while my soldiers try to reach some guys summoned on a rooftop and reinforcements couldn't even climb a ladder to get to the castle?!

you play smart. You don't charge into the enemy like a deranged and suicidal manchild, you guide your troops, pick your battles, and stay alive, and kill lots of peasants while you do it.

And you pray a stray javelin doesn't hit you in the face while you aren't paying attention.

Ivan the Awesome said:
you play smart. You don't charge into the enemy like a deranged and suicidal manchild, you guide your troops, pick your battles, and stay alive, and kill lots of peasants while you do it.

And you pray a stray javelin doesn't hit you in the face while you aren't paying attention.

And this is what I refuse. It's not only a "your father was a lord, now choose your banner" game... You can be a simple soldier, I still don't know why they didn't include an option to become a bandit in the first place.

Like I said, I'm not a commander, I'm a soldier, I don't own any soldiers. Without refreshing the health, it is impossible and pointless to become a soldier, especially in those huge battles.

hsynhkn said:
Then what's the point of playing just one character and try to make him stronger, if I can't use him in battles? Even just after the first clash, your character becomes a tree with all those javelins and arrows stuck to his brain. How is it possible to survive a +5000 warriors battle, even with maximum health and a good armor?

Well if you have your own army is exactly the same, you still have just one character and try to make him stronger...and pray to not receive a javelin in your face.
Also you can't count too much in switching to another soldier after your death. In big battles your men could be already dead, all of them... or simply when you die there is none of your soldier in the battlefield.
So it's quite the same

The bug when faction can't be defeated because some of it's lords take a refuge in neutral faction's town and stays there forever (or at least until my faction declare war on these neutrals and conquer that town) is still present.  :???: Any chance of making a hotfix?

1. Different faces for females instead of them all having that one hideous mug. I would REALLY like to see this, it just ruins immersion for me when every harlot and lady have the same face

2. The ability to join up with other brigands or deserti early on. I know that's a long shot and unlikely to ever be implemented, but it might be neat

Back
Top Bottom