General Questions

Users who are viewing this thread

First off, great work on the mod, totaly hooked on the game

I was wondering if there is a way to change" the auto scroll to top" after pressing the hire troop button.
If you have to visit 4 towns to refill your lost troops and you have to scroll down  after every 10 man its a bit .. frustating

Fraggie001 said:
First off, great work on the mod, totally hooked on the game

I was wondering if there is a way to change" the auto scroll to top" after pressing the hire troop button.
If you have to visit 4 towns to refill your lost troops and you have to scroll down  after every 10 man its a bit .. frustrating

We have a ticket in Assemblia at this time to add a window that will allow you to enter the desired number of troops you wish to hire.

HeirOfWallachia said:
Will we be able to create our own faction troops in the future? I've heard of it somewhere but I just want to be sure.
If you are familiar with using morph's editor then you can make your own faction troops right now.  The "player_tier_*" troops in the troops.txt file are specific to the player's faction and can be set as your main culture.

Windyplains said:
HeirOfWallachia said:
Will we be able to create our own faction troops in the future? I've heard of it somewhere but I just want to be sure.
If you are familiar with using morph's editor then you can make your own faction troops right now.  The "player_tier_*" troops in the troops.txt file are specific to the player's faction and can be set as your main culture.

I might try and get familiar now, but will this be part of the mod in a later version?

HeirOfWallachia said:
I might try and get familiar now, but will this be part of the mod in a later version?
It would be very easy for me to say yes and even mean that, but given that it isn't on my list of projects right now saying anything beyond maybe would be misleading.  I generally don't like to tip off my plans too much before they are ready to show in some tangible way.

Windyplains said:
HeirOfWallachia said:
It would be very easy for me to say yes and even mean that, but given that it isn't on my list of projects right now saying anything beyond maybe would be misleading.  I generally don't like to tip off my plans too much before they are ready to show in some tangible way.

Well, do what you have to do to make a great mod. A job well done so far to you and your team.

When Silverstag move to banner pack will the currently in game banner still be available? I mean, will it add banners or replace the existing ones?

Huillam said:
When Silverstag move to banner pack will the currently in game banner still be available? I mean, will it add banners or replace the existing ones?

They will all be replaced with the new ones from Better Banners and what RuralVirginian is working on.  If you have your own, as I do, you'll have to copy it over one of the new ones, change the background colours (with the in-camp menu) and you'll have it back again. :smile:

Or, perhaps if you have a really good one that is thematic, perhaps he could be bribed, err, persuaded to include it if he has the room.  I'm certainly happy with my Clan Walker banner being permanent.

Cheers.

As I was playing this game I kind of notice there is no trade caravan going to Praven. There no trade leaving Praven too, but you can ask the guild master for a job and he tell you to take a trade caravan to Suno. This quest can be repeat many times. What i wanna know is this a bug or something?

The battle AI seems odd in large faction fights.  Infantry troops act like they're skirmishing sometimes (no order to skirmish and most are other lords' troops anyway) or perhaps they just won't break a formation to attack the archers who are 10 feet away and feathering them with arrows.

Is this known and/or by design?

Is it just me, or has the quality of loot dropped by enemy parties decreased substantially in this mod? After defeating a Sarranid war party with 110+ soldiers, the best thing that dropped was a chipped Sarranid sword worth 150 denars.

Yarrum said:
Is it just me, or has the quality of loot dropped by enemy parties decreased substantially in this mod? After defeating a Sarranid war party with 110+ soldiers, the best thing that dropped was a chipped Sarranid sword worth 150 denars.

In the change log for 0.15.09 it says revamped the way loot is determined, making it so that the looting skill has a much greater influence upon loot received. I'm not sure if that's the answer but it's a possibility.

Loot is actually directly determined by what you enemies are wearing and weights that based on how many of that enemy troop is present.  This means a better assortment of equipment is found, but most are damaged due to battle.  Looting improves the amount of loot you find and it's quality.  Borcha and Klethi both have even stronger effects upon this with their scavenger ability and that scales with their looting skill.

I have a question regarding bandits/mercenaries. What's the troop lineup look like for bandits and mercenaries (w/ mercenary chapterhouse)

Back
Top Bottom