Gekokujo - Daimyo Edition (Updated w/moddb link)

Users who are viewing this thread

Cody712 said:
what is this script error about? It happened a few times during the siege battle, clogged up the battle log.
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/910157197477359333/6AF84B203A0F5C0F2D106444FDE7103D328A8156/

Happened in a siege battle with gates.
Where were you besieging?

This is absolutely a great mod! Nice work!
I'm so excited to download the new update later.

Just a little query, I couldn't seem to figure out how to upgrade a samurai to a mounted archer/gunner. I always envy the CPU army who have those.  :roll:  :roll:

Yes, I never play M&B without it. However I didnt include that in the release version. Its a personal choice, some may not want to use it. :smile:

I don't know but i guess this bug was still unfixed.
2a5nkoj.jpg

In case you can't see the image.
(http://tinypic.com/r/2a5nkoj/9)

Sometimes an interactable " , Go" pops in front of me during a seige of Sakai as attackers. Also, major script error spam.

5F1092F2BDDA85387E657CA6059DF6E37544FE6D

Interactable go [It wasn't just in front of the scene prop house, it would flash randomly when I was fighting elsewhere as well]
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1258096885

I get transported forwards to the next portion of the siege if I press f on it, with additional errors.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1258096902

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1258096920

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1258096945

Thank you those screens helps a lot! I'll try to find a fix for that as soon as I understand what that is all about. Thank you again! Hope you're having fun! :smile:BTW Have you applied the fixes?

It turns out that it only happens when siege with gates feature is enabled. Thats a starting point.  :party:

Edit : Do you play the mod using WSE? If not try using it, it is highly possible that is causes the bug.

Amazing mod. Thanks so much for putting the time in for the submod. I never bothered playing Gekokujo until someone posted on Reddit this update and I said "Its about time I tried this mod"

1 bug/issue and 1 question to bring up:

1) There are a good handful of male-vassal characters with the Lady Prefix. I can screenshot this if needed. I'm not using WSE if that's a possible culprit but it seems odd that'd be the cause for something like that.

2) I have no clue if you're going to be doing future work on this but would it ever be possible to see more content/stuff to do as a freelancer in a lords army? Part of the whole fun of this age is being a retainer in service to someone but gameplay wise that can get dull. Gloria Sinica added a lot of cool content to the freelancer concept that'd be really, really, really cool in the gekokujo setting. Maybe that's a pipedream though...

1- A screenshot can be very helpful. And using WSE can be helpful as I didnt encounter that before, I myself use WSE.
2- I'll look into that mod, thank you! :smile:

Thank you for kind words :smile:

Oh, Gloria Sinica isn't a warband mod, it's a warband engine based game like Blood & Gold. http://store.steampowered.com/app/688470/Gloria_Sinica_Han_Xiongnu_Wars/

It would cost you some money to take a look at it.

First of all thanks for your great work. I have encounter some problems with new version (3.0):

1.I start the game with Date Clan Leader and choose Sendai to start the location. I can recruit "Ji-Samurai from Oshu" from cities and castles and "Date villagers" from villages which are Date culture units but after first recruits all recruits will be generic recruits which is villagers and generic samurais from cities and castles. (in staff's domesctic policy and camp menu I changed the faction culture which was generic to Date but it didn't help)

2. In battles sky turn to face textures which is odd.

3. I recruited a companion and after I opened his skill menu my character changed to the companion and I lost all my inventory and skills but my army was intact with my character in it.

1st of all as many people here tend to say - You've done a great job continuing updating this mod and I heartily enjoyed playing it. I really like anything related to Sengoku era and to my shame I somehow missed this mod even though I play Warband and it's mods since it's release. But now I found it and turns out it's the best WB mod I ever played. Keep up the good work and good luck improving it!
I'm not really into any modding stuff but I genuinely want to help you by reporting bugs I have found so far :smile:

[list type=decimal]
[*]A scene for some villages is messed up: the whole area is flooded and houses're "floating" above the water and all NPC is actually at the bottom so you have to dive in to find and talk to them. If battle takes place is such villages the enemy forces spawn at the opposite side of the water and it takes quite a long time to cross the village for them so you can just rain-arrow them down without any casualties. I've found 2 villages with this scene so far and I can find them again and make some screenshots if you want
[*]Uwajima Castle scene also messed up badly. Ruined my Rescue a prisoner quest because there's no dungeon...
[*]When participating in tournamets there's always a one passive NPC participant on the ring per team which can't be interacted with, they just stand still.
[*]Shinobi sometimes wear Women's Clothes
[*]Something wrong with Yukino****a retainer armor texture
[/list]

Is there any way to devide gunners and archers from skirmishers? I don't like my skirmisher division to contain both and would like to have 2 different divisions controled separately.

Also about this
Aruda said:
16)Ability to talk to lords through the camp menu.(Think of it like sending a messenger  :lol: )
I find this feature absolutely disbalancing. The crucial part of the game is to locate and chase lords to take/give quests as well as to ask anything including other lords whereabouts. This feature cuts your traveling time in 2/3. Completed a quest but the questgiver got captured? No problem, just "send a messenger" right in his cell to complete it and get your reward. You also can start a quest whenever you want by harrassing the whole list. In my 1st attempt to talk with a lord I was in the field between Kyoto and Nara and Mogami Lord gave me the quest to assassinate a spy in Nara... but the script which scrolls time untill you encounter a spy didn't work and the quest turned out to be initially impossible to complete. This is just my opinion about that feature, I myself won't use it as long as I'm not in charge of a faction (only then it makes sence). Maybe you can think about tweaking it a bit? Like exclude some dialog options such as asking for quests or delivering your demands.

Add option to remediate injuries/disable them? I've been stuck with negative skill points after resting for multiple days :/ There should be a way to heal injuries by either resting over time with a surgeon or visiting a doctor in town, otherwise give an option to turn off injuries, I don't enjoy having to sit back in a corner and wait for my men to fight in case a matchlock ohks me, whats the point in playing if I have to hide from bullets or else risk a portion of my skillpoints permanently disappearing without giving a chance to fix it?

Bugs: when asking companions to levy/recruit, vaegir troops are an option
F2CBFFC2827BAFDC615EE202A2A5402F7E3741BF

---

I got an option to track down the Shogun [Who I was serving as a samurai in via the freelancer mod at the time] down like a regular bandit party.

D13155E7B434D989C2EB6C0F0E6B463C8894B67A

C343F03723C080797B6FC575F7CCC4E6C9E629DE

filedetails

If you press accept, more script errors occur and the quest immediately fails once you go back to the overland map.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1260943537
1F384F3B6F4A4D074D6955178F4A322E0374C5D4

---

Occasionally my Companions sneak into feasts and sit in the castle halls where Lords normally are at.

107ACECEFC5D1086CE03F6C18CE7B21D453DDB3C

Back
Top Bottom