Gekokujo: Bugs and Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Kleofas said:
Guess I'll have to try installing 3.0 + 3.1 + Soguroku manually.

Well, I tried playing for a while and didn't encounter any missing meshes error. It seems like the previous release I played is corrupted, indeed.

3.1 Sep 14th Release, Missing Mesh in Inventory:

Unable to find mesh ssh_kote
Unable to find mesh ssh_suneate

After the 1.172 update for warband Ezo outfits have been looking a bit strange. You can see where the exposed skin in the outfits is a mould/outline of the normal men's clothing. I'll update post with screens later.

I love this mod, would be great though if someone with skills could add the kill count feature in it the way Floris expanded has, also the autolot system is better in Floris, but guess u can't have it all ? Love the map and the gear in Gekokujo

Mattk50 said:
I tried to take sado, afterwards it said i only had the leadership for 4 forts and had 3500 forts. I don't have 3500 forts, i don't have any, but my only option was to burn it down. Few questions: how do you avoid this bug and second will sado respawn and let me try to take it again later, or am i boned unless i import.
Been having the same bug,  except I was able to get one fort before this happened. It is unrelated to Sado or likely any other fort as my problem fort is not Sado. Going to a different fort and trying to capture that one also doesn't fix the bug. I doubt that simply burning it and trying again later would work. It must have something to do with the fort mechanic itself. Perhaps the way this could be cleverly solved later on is to put a cheat option that let's you have as many forts as you want despite leadership. As far as I know the only solution is to start a new game and hope that the bug doesn't kick in before your first, second, third fort and so on.

If anyone else can share your incite on this issue it would be greatly appreciated.

3500 forts is 7000 points in leadership. Since that can't happen I am going to say that it's probably a calculation issue. As in, the function that checks and calculates your leadership is being fed an incorrect number. So it's one of those bugs that's going to be easy to fix but incredibly hard to hunt down.

May be Warband bug, but still...

Around five groups of rebels mass attacked me. I defeated them (few routed) and recruited half of their prisoners, definitely not peasant woman (see spoilers).

Ghost party, not hostile anymore

1LAQ.jpg

self confidence

1LAR.jpg

Instant victory

1LAS.jpg

Peaceful solution

1LAT.jpg

Almost forgot, of course I recruited the prisoner peasant woman after I rescued her.

Im a female in the game and i manage to have my own kingdom ( with a little bit of help with cheats) and i cant  seem to give my vassals fiefs anymore, ther is no option with my ministrel only to check how the mood of the vassasl about a certain fief is, i talked to my husband and no option to give fiefs either . How do i give fiefs to my vassals as a female, i wish i could marry a female character so i can set her up as my ministrel but i cant , help plz

PPQ_Purple said:
Are you sure that you actually have unassigned fiefs to give out?

Im 200% sure, i have a mayor town, 3 castles and and like 7 villages without a lord, i can give them to new lords if i ask them to join me or to new followers  but i cannot assig them to my vassals

Had to check. Next stop, did you appoint a companion to be your minister? The default NPC minister that the game gives you can't do most things.

PPQ_Purple said:
Had to check. Next stop, did you appoint a companion to be your minister? The default NPC minister that the game gives you can't do most things.

I appointed a random dude, then i fired him and tried to appoint a followe but i cant  ( or at least i dont know how)

I think I see what has happened here. There are 4 NPC's that appear in your castles as part of the mod. 3 of those are taken from Diplomacy and the 4th is the default minister you get from regular BTS. You need to talk to that guy. He only appears in your capital. And when you talk to him he usually has a line about how he is bad for the job and you should find someone else.

Also, the dialog option to change him should be something like "I wish you to retire as my minster" and that is going to bring up a list of your companions that you can chose from. This is assuming you have NPC companions in your party. You need to recruit them from taverns first.

PPQ_Purple said:
I think I see what has happened here. There are 4 NPC's that appear in your castles as part of the mod. 3 of those are taken from Diplomacy and the 4th is the default minister you get from regular BTS. You need to talk to that guy. He only appears in your capital. And when you talk to him he usually has a line about how he is bad for the job and you should find someone else.

Also, the dialog option to change him should be something like "I wish you to retire as my minster" and that is going to bring up a list of your companions that you can chose from. This is assuming you have NPC companions in your party. You need to recruit them from taverns first.

holy **** im dumb, it was that all along... thanks m8 i really appreciate it

Chatoman said:
PPQ_Purple said:

holy **** im dumb, it was that all along... thanks m8 i really appreciate it
Happy to be of aid.

With my veteran Miyoshi skirmishers[not sure on other faction skirms] I found that while you could order them to draw their sidearms when they have ammo still, once the bow wielding ones run out of ammo they pulled their sidearms out once and then switch to their bows, unable to defend themselves in melee just facehugging the attackers until they die. The teppo wielding skirmishers are not affected and are able to draw sidearms even when out of ammo, it's just my bow skirmishers being stupid.

Anyone know a fix for this?

Hello, this sub forum takes suggestions for the Gekokujo mod right? well, hm, i was wondering if maybe the developer of the mod could add a way to create custom troop trees for when you become a Ruler. like this other mod for of course Native version :/  theres a mod on ModDB called Custom troop trees i would post a link but it won't let me  :meh:

well anyways If this was made/added my M&B life would be complete!  :grin:  :party: because i much prefer the Gekokujo over VK, and VK over Native, and i would like to see new features be added to the good mods. Native is 90% the focus of the Fan base which is a damn shame imo. :/

Back
Top Bottom