Need More Info Game stuttering

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded
Hello,

I need help with a difficult problem. For the last few weeks I have been troubleshooting a problem with a game, where I have started to notice slight choppiness to the point of being unplayable.
I've tried everything, reinstalling Windows, optimizing the system (e.g. disabling the Game Bar), updating all sorts of drivers and BIOS, optimizing programs like Steam or Discord and of course trying all sorts of game settings.
GPU and CPU temperatures or usage are fine, my hardware is good enough.

I have noticed a few strange things though. Firstly, the game starts to lag/sttutering especially during combat but persists for some time before/after. Previously, throwing the game on a lower resolution or in WIndowed or Bordeless Fullscreen mode helped, for example. Another thing is that this is the only game that causes this for me. I tested both singleplayer and multiplayer and it happens in both. Also, my game started to launch in Windowed mode out of nowhere.

I would love to hear anyone's perspective on this problem.

Thank you

Computer Specs:
GPU: RX 6800XT
GPU Driver Version: 23.11.1
CPU: R7 5800X
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: ROG Strix X570-E Gaming
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung 860 Pro

Hey, we have a special performance build to check for these issues by collecting telemetry data. With this data, we can see exactly where and when the game's performance issues happened.Switch to “perf_test” from the Steam betas tab. You can also use the "perf_test_beta" for the most current beta build-related issues. You can find more info about it here.

Back
Top Bottom