In Progress game still wont start

Users who are viewing this thread

still getting white screen after hitting play on the start menu, I've reinstalled the game multiple times, reinstalled steam, updated all drivers, updated my computer, installed new patch, check file integrity, tried launching directly from .exe, tried numerous thread recommendations with no changes. been 3 days since I've purchased this and would like to play. i checked compatibility for the bannorlord.exe file and it only goes up to windows 8? having windows 10 could that affect it?

you posted this in the warband section, i'd advise posting it in the bannerlord section but it's kinda pointless as many of us are already trying to fix our whitescreen problems and the devs havent even acknowledged the problem, let alone started fixing it

you posted this in the warband section, i'd advise posting it in the bannerlord section but it's kinda pointless as many of us are already trying to fix our whitescreen problems and the devs havent even acknowledged the problem, let alone started fixing it
oops

Back
Top Bottom