Need More Info Game Preformence during siege battle

Users who are viewing this thread

Dear TaleWorld Team,

Yesterday I've managed to have my first ever siege battle. Up until now I have only fought 1-2 battles with 200-300 man and they were a bit laggy, but my first try at siege was a no go.

Issue: When the enemy troops managed to climb the wall the game became almost irresponsive. Big FPS drops/freezes.
My specs are a bit old but anyways I hope you will be able to optimize it at a later stage:

Specs:
Processor: AMD FX 8350 8 Core 4 GHZ
Ram: 8 GB
Video: Nvidia 1060 6GB edition
Windows is on SSD, but the game is on a separate hard drive 1 TB.

I hope performance will get better as the early release progresses, but sadly due to *pandemic* issues I don't see me buying anything new for a while.

Best Regards,
Spartan681

This happens to me as well. I am 95% certain that the cause of this is multiple units attempting to path-find through bottlenecks.
Some optimization here needs to happen.

Computer Specs:
GPU: Geforce 1080
CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K
RAM: 32GB
Motherboard: Z370 Aorus Gaming 7
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD M.2 Samsung EVO 970 2TB

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom