Need More Info Game only crashes when loading save file

Users who are viewing this thread

Basically above my computer runs the game fine, played for over and hour then it crashed. Now anytime i try to load a file it just says application crashed

Hello guys, we have applied some fixes for the save files. Can you please inform me if your problem persisted after the new patches?

Hello, I have a problem with the saves too, when I load a save from a previous version it works but then any new save will make the game crash when I try to load it. The patch didn't correct that problem.

Здравствуйте. У меня проблема с загрузкой сохранений! Не одно сохранение не загружается и игра вылетает. В чем проблема? Теперь каждый раз, когда я запускаю игру, мне нужно начинать снова?

Hello guys, we have applied some fixes for the save files. Can you please inform me if your problem persisted after the new patches?
I can tell you now that the fix to correct corrupt saves is NOT working...I cannot load HOURS of gameplay. Don't even want to replay it. FKTHISGAME!

My issues about loading saves started yesterday, I'm still unable to play and last update worked fine for couple hours. 1.0.3 patch is not working at this moment

Back
Top Bottom