Users who are viewing this thread

Can't remember if these have been posted yet, thought they were really good:
ax01YZ2_700b.jpg
https://www.artstation.com/ramonn90

kraggrim ?️ said:
Can't remember if these have been posted yet, thought they were really good:
ax01YZ2_700b.jpg
https://www.artstation.com/ramonn90
I wonder if Disney will make a musical version in the future?

Eh, I'm not getting behind either side tbh. Neither ruler is extremely likable or good at ruling, so I'm just hoping that the other charactersI like on both sides will make it out of the war in one piece.

I was re-watching some of the scenes of the last episode on youtube, when I realized that GOT has become so much about epic scenes and little about establishing scenes that you can pretty much watch all of last episode on youtube videos if you know the order they're in.

EDIT: About teams - Every time I want to side with one team or the next I keep thinking how much the peasants keep getting screwed over with all these wars and plotting. And then I just give up on rooting for one side or the other.

Wolfhead said:
I was re-watching some of the scenes of the last episode on youtube, when I realized that GOT has become so much about epic scenes and little about establishing scenes that you can pretty much watch all of last episode on youtube videos if you know the order they're in.

EDIT: About teams - Every time I want to side with one team or the next I keep thinking how much the peasants keep getting screwed over with all these wars and plotting. And then I just give up on rooting for one side or the other.
Wolfhead?  More like Pussyhead.  How do you even watch the show without wanting to throw yourself under a bus?  :razz:

You're the one rooting for people clad in armor from head to toe (or would, if they wore any ****ing helms at all). I bet you're the sort who rides a bike wearing a helmet.

Try rooting for people who would slay a dragon wielding a sickle. I'd be much more impressed.
:razz:

EDIT: Oops, did I say that? I mean,

u wot m8?! I'll wrek ur face i swer on me mam

Started watching this again, haven't touched it since season one was released in its entirety. Even though that was many years ago, I still remembered the first episode nearly all the way through, because it is pretty good. Let's see where this roller coaster goes...

Re: Passage of time discussion

This show has always had this problem, as I said I'm watching it from the start and literally the only indicator of passing time is the dire wolves growing up. I don't think it's too big a deal when you've read the books... but of course the show has veered off the book's calendar a long time ago. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom