Version number
e1.7.0
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2022-02-16_17.56.55_762f596491014281f97344000cbe6b58
Summary: When saving the game, an error appears and the game does not save, which makes it unplayable, and I can't delete or create a new save
How to Reproduce: Trying to save the game, delete or create a new one
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER
GPU Driver Version:
CPU: Intel Core i5 9400F
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

I know it seems very unlikely, but you do have enough savespace for a savegame to be created on that harddisk you store your saves?

Pending on how long you've played judgeing by what you say, its at the start, you'll need about 7000kb-10000kb(which is peanuts overall).
I do kind of find it hard to belive you'd get the game to fire up if you had under that much storage though.

That said, I dont know if this game supports it, but Steam have a savefeature which lets you save on their servers, which I've never used.
But that one do have a limitation from what I've seen on how much you can store(several gb, but if you used it, it could be filled?)

Again I have no answers, and it sounds like a legit bug/issue, but its worth checking out if any of theese simple things can fix it for you.

I have a lot of free space on disk, so that's probably not the problem.

As for saves on steam servers, I have no idea how to do it, but there's enough space too (56mb used, 9,26gb free)

Back
Top Bottom