Resolved Game is not overwriting save files and does not create new "save as" files

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

babyyoda

Recruit
Hello I have recently encountered a problem with saving the game. When I try to overwrite the save files that I already have the game says that the "game has been saved" However when I open the save file it is back to where I started previously. It has not saved the progress I have made since the last save. In essence, when I save my new progress on my save file; the game does not overwrite and update that progress I have made. I tried using the "save as" option and creating a new save file but when I do the game says that it has created a new save file and saved the game, however, when I go into the "load" menu there is no new file that is created. Please help!

Hi! How many save file do you have currently? Could you try again after deleting some of them if you have too many?

I had 5 save files. Now I only have 1 save file. I deleted all the "save_auto" files. And the only way I was able to delete the files were through my "documents" folder on my computer; not able to delete the save files thru the game. When I play the game it allows me to save and says that I have saved the progress that I made but does not update the save file. Also, as I play the auto save feature works but does not create new save files that contain that progress. I also tried starting a new campaign but when I save it, the game saves that it has saved but there is no new save file?

i have almost the same issue i have a save who crash and i load it. Can i recover a previous version because the auto backups make me go back more than an hour ..

i have almost the same issue i have a save who crash and i load it. Can i recover a previous version because the auto backups make me go back more than an hour ..
To assist you better, could you explain more about the problem you're experiencing?

my main savegade crashed and I wanted to know if we can recover the previous saves on this same file, or not at all because I will have to restart on the auto save and lose hours of play

As the required information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as resolved. If the issue still continues, please update this thread.

Back
Top Bottom