MP Game freezes in multiplayer

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello,
my game straight up freezes for like 2 seconds straight or drops to a 30 fps cap around a dozen times or more a game, and I don't know how to fix it.
It happens a lot when I get into melee and also just shooting in general
I compiled 3 freezes if anyone knows why its doing this please help.
here is a video of it.

GPU:
Sapphire Radeon 5700 8GB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600

Last edited:
Hello,
my game straight up freezes for like 2 seconds straight or drops to a 30 fps cap around a dozen times or more a game, and I don't know how to fix it.
It happens a lot when I get into melee and also just shooting in general
I compiled 3 freezes if anyone knows why its doing this please help.
here is a video of it.

1min uploading

GPU:
Sapphire Radeon 5700 8GB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
remove all shadows, reduce lightning and put everything on medium.

are you recording with the windows gamebar? Had similar spikes when recording it on high settings

My system:
i7-7700k
GTX 1080ti

Last edited:
Well it looks like a bottleneck to me or bannerlord is just really bad to record with (probably because it uses so much gpu memory?)
You can try lowering your recording quality settings.

Well it looks like a bottleneck to me or bannerlord is just really bad to record with (probably because it uses so much gpu memory?)
You can try lowering your recording quality settings.

I wasn't even recording, that was instant replay. This is very odd and I have 80% cpu usage and ram usage,
Brandis suggested setting my virtual memory, but I do not know how to do that.

Virtual memory only helps you if you are capped on your RAM usage. Well instant replay is recording, maybe deactivate the overlay and try how it works then.

Hey, did you ever solve this issue? I have had same problem since multiplayer came out and never have found a solution. always ruins it for me. I have AMD 7 2700x and 3060ti 8gb

Back
Top Bottom