Need More Info Game freezes computer on menu screens (character, party, inventory, missions, clan, kingdom)

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.0.2.
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: When in any of the menu screens my computer will randomly freeze. It only happens with this game and only in the menu screens. Sometimes this happens every time I open a menu, others it only happens when I'm on the menu for a while (a few minutes at least). I have managed to play for hours and shut the game down properly only for the problem to resurface the next day. Has been an issue since first early access. Computer freezes and has to be hard rebooted by holding power button or turning power off. Launched from Steam.
How to Reproduce: Not sure, only happens on menu screens for character, party, inventory, missions, clan and kingdom. Can happen anytime these are open - post battle prisoner/loot transfer, character/companion update, checking mission details, creating clan parties, kingdom options, trading in towns/villages. Battles, tournaments, moving around the map, conversations all work fine.
Have you used cheats and if so which: None, no mods
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video): can't record as the computer is totally frozen
Computer Specs:
GPU: Radeon RX 580
GPU Driver Version: 31.0.12044.3
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3400G
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: ASUS Prime A320M-C R2.0
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):1TB SSD M.2

Hey, can you reproduce the issue on the latest Beta version v.1.1.0? If the issue is persistent please let me know.

Back
Top Bottom