Need More Info Game Freezes and other things check the link.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.0
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: Mount & Blade II Bannerlord Bug report.
How to Reproduce: not certain about this but I'm a merc for the Sturgia and the khanate has taken most of the cities except for 3 of sturgia this but I believe after certain in-game days the game begins to bug out specific music, sound and the game slows down and freezes or crash
Scene Name (if related): it all happens on the world map.
Media (Screenshots & Video): (Mount & Blade II Bannerlord bugs) here is the link for the video
Computer Specs:
GPU: GeForce RTX 2070
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz
RAM: 32,0GB
Motherboard: Z390 AORUS ULTRA-CF
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 1TB

Last edited:
Hello, can you please lower the "sound channel" in game settings under the performance tab. If this doesn't help you can try deleting the config files and try again. Please let me know if these steps helps or not.

I did what you told me to do. First I tried the sound channel and went from high to medium-low-very low that did not work then I deleted the config files and tried again. In contrast, on medium even lower with the sound channel on my save it did not work or improve from what I have noticed when I make a new campaign I don't get any problems. Still, after certain days the game slows down, and the sound gets laggy and eventually freezes or crash.

I am having the same EXACT problem. The sound stutters and then lags the action and the game starts freezing up as my party moves across the map. Eventually the game stops working completely with my party frozen on the map screen. If I wait long enough the game will sometimes start moving again. I am not sure that it is relevant but I am in central Sturgia when the problem occurs.

Additional Information:
The game is only using 12% of my CPU while frozen.
I am on day 410 of my campaign.
I have not completed the main quest.
The problem starts when moving on the campaign map.
I have never been a vassal.

Last edited:
Hello, can you please make sure your OS and drivers are up to date. I have informed the devs about the issue, meanwhile, you can make a clean install and let see if that will help with the problem.

I did everything you asked and still got the problem on my save, I know the game just got updated, but it just looks like after certain in-game days the game begins to slow down and crash.

Back
Top Bottom