Version number
v1.2.8
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
not sure
Summary: So I have been playing this game for around 150 hours now and it has always worked for me and has rarely crashed in all those hours, but because of being on budget specs I chose to stream the game using Geforce now, I have since upgraded to something that can run the game easily and it worked for a couple hours but then this issue arose. I can launch game successfully until the start menu comes up which gives the options of "play or continue" or to switch to multiplayer or digital companion. but whenever I press play or continue the game just closes the window and nothing happens. I check task manager and the game doesn't appear anywhere, however, it still says its running on steam. then when I press stop game on steam the game takes an extremely long time to stop and pretty much breaks steam causing me to restart my computer. I've tried pretty much all fixes I have seen, Verifying game files, deleting the bin folder and launching, reinstalled the game more times than I can count. sorry for long message but I really love this game and want to be able to play it again.

How to Reproduce: not sure (get unlucky)
Have you used cheats and if so which: no cheats or mods
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: rtx 3050ti
GPU Driver Version: version 551.52
CPU: AMD RYZEN 5000u
RAM: 8gb
Motherboard: not sure
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): not sure

I deleted the Bannerlord folder but it was the one by going through steam apps and common because my documents folder by going through username and users is completely empty, the Bannerlord folder that I deleted did not solve the problem. Is it strange that there is nothing in the documents folder?

Back
Top Bottom