In Progress Game crashes everytime i try to skip the tutorial

Users who are viewing this thread

I have done this multiple times and so far the only crash I receive. only way I found around it is actually doing the tutorial. I could not send a report up at the time because of the bug with the uploader.

Hello, can you please make sure that the game itself and all of your drivers and software required for this game are up to date? If you are playing through Steam verifying the integrity of the game files might help. There is also a new patch for the game, so please update me if your problem is solved after the new patch, too.
You can follow this link for required software dependencies. If you can share your PC specs i am sure it will speed up the fixing process.

And, the issue with the crash uploader should be fixed with the last patch. Please update me if you encounter any issues regarding this issue again. You can review the patch notes via the link below.
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/fixed-issues-crashes.401116/

Yes the issue was fix after the last patch. I already had everything up to date and disabled all overlays, but after i downloaded the patch it messed up my saved game by causing my character model to become a massive blob so i started a new game yesterday and skipped the turtorial and it worked!

I am glad you could find a workaround. We are working hard to make sure these problems won't be a problem in future versions.

Back
Top Bottom