Game crash with 64 bit pc

Users who are viewing this thread

Smissen

Knight at Arms
Hi,

I just installed your new amazing but when I join a server, I only get the server message and
in normal cases when you click with your mouse you can pick your side and gear but for some reason
the game freezes at the server message. And I have a 64 bit pc. Can someone help me out so I can play
the game ?:smile:

EDIT. I just found out I can join somewhat every server without problems but it only occurs when I join the 78th server.

Sauron_mate said:
Only the 38e and GK server is updated to v0.11. if you join a v0.10 server it will crash

oooooooh, that's why the game crashes when I joined the  78th server :razz:. Is it possible to dowgrade to v.0.10 Full Invasion 2 ?

Smissen said:
oooooooh, that's why the game crashes when I joined the  78th server :razz:. Is it possible to dowgrade to v.0.10 Full Invasion 2 ?

You can have both  :razz:. Just download v10 and add to its name something like "old" version when you want to play the v11 and add to v11 "new" when you are going to play the old one. At least this is what I usually do.

NewPlanet said:
Smissen said:

You can have both  :razz:. Just download v10 and add to its name something like "old" version when you want to play the v11 and add to v11 "new" when you are going to play the old one. At least this is what I usually do.
This-icon.jpg
Thank you for that finally someone gets how easy it is

Back
Top Bottom