Resolved Game Crash When talking to named NPC's in Towns

Users who are viewing this thread

Zoin

Recruit
Any named NPC I talk to when inside cities crashes my game.
This is something that has happend after I've played for a while and just started happening after a while. :/

I tried to verify my files on steam, just tried talking to an npc, granted this was done through the quick menu on the world map, it worked - atleast this once - I had like 9 files that had to be redownloaded apparently

I tried to verify my files on steam, just tried talking to an npc, granted this was done through the quick menu on the world map, it worked - atleast this once - I had like 9 files that had to be redownloaded apparently
cool ok i have tried this once so i will try to re verify again maybe it will help :smile:

Yeah I have the same problem, no matter what NPC I talk to. Tried verifying the game files but nothing changed for me. After my game crashed and I tried to reload the save file I got the message : "Module mismatch "? Not sure what to do except start a new campaign.

Yeah I have the same problem, no matter what NPC I talk to. Tried verifying the game files but nothing changed for me. After my game crashed and I tried to reload the save file I got the message : "Module mismatch "? Not sure what to do except start a new campaign.
I Think the module mismatch is because of the new match when i updated to the new patch it had said module mismatch because the version of the save was an older version i still have a save from that version and have tried talking to an npc it still freezes then shutdown :sad:

someone had said that they deleted their cn folder in the games language folder i checked mine is still their but they had to create a new folder steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\SandBox\ModuleData\Languages its worth a check if you have but nothing fixed for me doing that

I tried both ways, but neither of them were the solution to our problem^^. I fear, if there is no miracle, we'll have to wait for future patches .

I tried both ways, but neither of them were the solution to our problem^^. I fear, if there is no miracle, we'll have to wait for future patches .
they might just release a massive patch thanks for telling me dude :smile: the game runs fine its just when i speak to an npc of my party :l or my 2nd army i hope they have a quick fix for it soon i really have enjoyed it so far and want to continue my destruction of calradia :sad:

Hi, the issues regarding NPCs are fixed with the new patches. Can you please check and update me whether you are still having the same issue?

Hi, the issues regarding NPCs are fixed with the new patches. Can you please check and update me whether you are still having the same issue?
I reloaded the save file that crashed after speaking to a NPC and now it doesn't anymore - my issue has been fixed.
Thank you :smile:

Back
Top Bottom