Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2021-03-16_17.44.55_bcd759657812012dd83ff47d34f00ad9

Hugorndj

Recruit
Hello so my issue is for 1 day my game decides to crash for no reason in my part that I spend the time in a city or outside. at first i thought it was the actions of the ai because it crashed when a prisoner escaped but after making all the factions be at peace the game still crashed all of a sudden.
I specify I manage to launch the game without problem even to fight but when I move or pass the time I am sure that in the minute the game crashes. And it has been going on for a day when I haven't changed anything.

So little update or whatever, I restarted the game to retrieve Dump Identifier and I spent the time for the game to crash but it does not crash as quickly as it crashes a few seconds after saving. coincidence I don't know

Hello so my issue is for 1 day my game decides to crash for no reason in my part that I spend the time in a city or outside. at first i thought it was the actions of the ai because it crashed when a prisoner escaped but after making all the factions be at peace the game still crashed all of a sudden.
I specify I manage to launch the game without problem even to fight but when I move or pass the time I am sure that in the minute the game crashes. And it has been going on for a day when I haven't changed anything.

So little update or whatever, I restarted the game to retrieve Dump Identifier and I spent the time for the game to crash but it does not crash as quickly as it crashes a few seconds after saving. coincidence I don't know
How long have you been playing the game without any crashes?
What mods did you use?

Can you please clarify your update "I spent the time for the game to crash but it does not crash as quickly as it crashes a few seconds after saving"

What are your PC specs:
CPU:
GPU:
RAM:
HDD or SSD:
PSU model or wattage

Hello, i can see that your game is corrupt because of the loaded mods. Please manually remove each mod file or clean install the game and try to reproduce the problem on a new campaign.

Back
Top Bottom