Resolved Game crash at the same time of day

Users who are viewing this thread

Dro-Dro

Recruit
Hey! I have a such problem with my game. I swore allegiance to the KIng of Sturgians Raganvad. For a while everything was fine, but now my game crashes stable in midnight in summer 12 1086. In *video* game crashed a bit later - for the first time in several attempts to do something. I don’t know what this may be connected with, it seems there are no problems, all quests work correctly. I have a quest to prevent a conspiracy, and maybe the end date has come to an end and this causes a crash, but I'm not sure about that. I will give any necessary additional information that you require.

Computer Specs:
GPU: RTX 2060
CPU: Intel Core i5-9400F 2.9 GhZ
RAM: 16 GB, DDR4
Motherboard: Asrock LGA1151-v2
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): WD Blue 7200rpm SATA-3 1Tb 64MB cache

Hi, I've informed the developers about this issue and we will find a fix as soon as possible. In the meantime, please update me if the new patch has solved the issue.

Hi, I've informed the developers about this issue and we will find a fix as soon as possible. In the meantime, please update me if the new patch has solved the issue.
I have the same issue, but I'm stuck on spring 1st 1094, always crashes when the afternoon of that day is reached. I also have the prevent a conspiracy quest almost ending. 1.0.8 patch still has the issue unfixed :sad:.

Hello, can you guys please send the save files you are having the problem with? I am sure it will speed up the fixing process.

Hello, can you guys please send the save files you are having the problem with? I am sure it will speed up the fixing process.
Also, for another save I have another problem regarding giving fiefs to vassals. I could not give a fief to my vassal, the game crashes whenever I hit "done" on choosing the owner page, and it's only happening to the empire cities. I have the unify the empire quest almost done with 2/3 empire settlements almost captured. I think that quest may have something to do with this crash :sad:.

Here is the link for this other save:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cs9s0akeqqcug02/CrashesWhenGiveFief.sav?dl=0

Also, for another save I have another problem regarding giving fiefs to vassals. I could not give a fief to my vassal, the game crashes whenever I hit "done" on choosing the owner page, and it's only happening to the empire cities. I have the unify the empire quest almost done with 2/3 empire settlements almost captured. I think that quest may have something to do with this crash :sad:.

Here is the link for this other save:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cs9s0akeqqcug02/CrashesWhenGiveFief.sav?dl=0
Thank you for the quick response. And i will notify the devs about your issue but if you can create a bug report i am sure it will be dealt much faster.

Hey, i would like to inform you that our team have fixed this issue and the fix should be implemented. Please let us know if you encounter any other issues.

Back
Top Bottom