Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2022-02-23_23.43.58_1f17bd53dd46927e351e7ddf11fced20
Summary: The game crash after i finished rescue your family quest
How to Reproduce: Hideout dispawn after the final battle, then respawn. Click on the new respawned hideout, you'll speak to galter, execute him, then your brother say blabla i'll send the children to {random city}, at the end of the dialog the game crash
Have you used cheats and if so which:-

Media (Screenshots & Video): https://ibb.co/mvJVrjv this is my screen after the crash, the dialog has not closed yet
Computer Specs:
GPU: 3080
GPU Driver Version: latest
CPU: i7 12700
RAM: 32gb
Motherboard: msi z690-p
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): ssd 1to

Hey, have you manually removed the mod files, verified the integrity of the game files and tried to reproduce the issue on a new campaign? If the issue is persistent on an unmoded, new campaign please let me know.

Hello

I've tried to remove every mod and it is the same.

The interesting fact is that i can't spare galter, the only dialog option i have is to kill him. I'm pretty sure i was able to spare him before (i may be wrong ofc) https://ibb.co/7WVKQXR

I was playing with no companion death, i've set it to realistic for the sake of trying but doesn't work.

Verifying the integrity did nothing.

I've send you the file log without mods, the name is 2022-02-24_09.16.23_1f17bd53dd46927e351e7ddf11fced20

I don't know if i'll try the full campagn without mod

Hey,
i can't spare galter
This is the intentional game design. You are able to spare Radagos but not Galter.

From the first crash id you have sent i can see that the crash is mod related (you had 13 extra mods other than natives). On the second crash id i can still see the same mods but they are deactivated. I need you to manually remove all the mod files, verify the integrity of the game files and reproduce the issue on a new campaign. If the issue is persistent on the new, unmodded campaign please let me know.

Even without mods in the Modules folder the bug still occured.
But i've found a fix (worked with all mods activated) : i went to the nearby town, and it was like the whole after-hideout dialog had already happened, my brother thanked me to come and then i was able to kill or spare radagos.

Thats one way to solve the problem :grin: I am glad you are not experiencing the issue. Please let us know if you encounter any other issues.

Back
Top Bottom