Game continues to crash to my desktop on all servers.. help

Users who are viewing this thread

Electrofuze

Recruit
Hello im continueing this thread. I still cannot play pw without crashing to my desktop without no errors once i join a server. This surely is making me mad since im a great fan of pw and love playing it but its gotten to the point where all servers i join crash me to my desktop and when  i think my log text in my folder it just says the same old crap that it says when it used to work. I have no clue why this is happening i rebooted my pc, reinstalled pw 100 times atleast pw_4.1 works but the patch started giving me these problems what it seems like i tried everything you could almost think of. Well not everything. Any othere solutions?  :mad:  :mad:  :mad:  :mad:

What error are you getting? try putting your shadow settings up it worked for me.
and in the video setting theres a couple dots u can click make sure they are all clicked in

Arthur_Pendragon said:
What error are you getting? try putting your shadow settings up it worked for me.
and in the video setting theres a couple dots u can click make sure they are all clicked in

my shadow settings are on the highest and no luck

I never tried the patch, it is possible when you patch 4.1 it screws up somehow so try download the 4.2 full package. 

Back
Top Bottom