SP Sci-Fi Fantasy Galactic Mercenary: The Chaos Of War! Who wants to be the lucky rigger?

Users who are viewing this thread

Thanks for the support Shadowarcher, and I wish I could honestly say that I was working very hard to bring everyone this mod, but the truth is, I'm not. I'm not saying the mod's dead, but its pretty close. I still want to finish it someday, but there hasn't been work done in quite awhile now. I've got more free time now that its summer, so I'll see if I can start working on it again, but don't hold your breath.

take aslong as you like i don't really care how long it takes to be done i can wait 2 years for this mod to come out maybe more everyone else is just going to have to be very patient and do something else im pretty sure there is a lot more mods out there that are entertaining enough

Are you talking about the concept art you were trying to find? If so, go ahead and post it here. Or is it something else that i've forgotten?

So, heres a rifle I did just a little while back. I don't think I've posted it yet, and if i have, my apologies. Its meant to be a heavy rifle, packing some punch. Its still very WIP, but I think it'll look good with a decent texture.

heavyrifle.png

Thoughts, comments and/or opinions?

Thanks for all the encouragement, glad to see it looks acceptable.

Corey123 said:
The stock reminds me of a SCAR, looks very good though. maybe you could add a bayonet of some sort to the barrel?

I guess its kind of hard to see, but right above the barrel is a blade that comes out of the gun. Hopefully the texture will clarify the looks. I can change the way my 'bayonet' looks if you think it'd be better. What do you say?

Edit: I forgot to mention this, but the gun is based off of a picture made by Ljas on the Pimp my Gun website. Linky: http://i27.tinypic.com/syp4iv.jpg
Wouldn't want to be given credit for the design when it isn't really mine.

Jallon said:
I guess its kind of hard to see, but right above the barrel is a blade that comes out of the gun. Hopefully the texture will clarify the looks. I can change the way my 'bayonet' looks if you think it'd be better. What do you say?

oh yeah i see now, maybe you could make it a bit longer?

shadowarcher said:
i noticed the bayonet/knife thingy it is about the right length (or so it looks it)

nah i think its too short, if you look at the end of the barrel , the point of the blade starts, and well, i dought stabbing the point of a knife into something will kill it

I lengthened and narrowed the blade, and I do agree with your suggestion, it looks quite a bit better. Anyways, I made a new shortsword-ish thing this morning. I based it off of a picture I found on the flickr page for Pimp my Gun (Yes, I really like using that app for reference pictures.)

shortsword.png

Thoughts?

Jallon said:
I lengthened and narrowed the blade, and I do agree with your suggestion, it looks quite a bit better. Anyways, I made a new shortsword-ish thing this morning. I based it off of a picture I found on the flickr page for Pimp my Gun (Yes, I really like using that app for reference pictures.)

shortsword.png

Thoughts?

Niiice, that would look quite beasty as a bayonet aswell

@QuailLover- I really like the armor you've got displayed there. And it looks fairly easy to model, so I'll try and give it a shot next time I pull up Wings. Thanks for the concept.

@ShadowArcher - Yeah, I guess the scale between the handle and blade is a bit off. Ill make sure to fix that. It was intended to be a shortsword at least.

id suggest you increase the length of the handle and shorten the blade thats what shortswords where long handle small blade (ok not to long but long enough for an average sized adult hand to grip)

Back
Top Bottom