SP Sci-Fi Fantasy Galactic Mercenary: The Chaos Of War! Who wants to be the lucky rigger?

Users who are viewing this thread

Well, after trying very unsuccessfully to rig an armor, I have a favor to ask of someone. Since I can't get the obj2smd converter to work, does anyone think they could try and rig an armor or two?

Ima beta test if you want :grin: since new spots opened up. I know some code and modeling and i have extensive experience in testing games (mostly MORPG MMOG ). Pm me if i can have the job  :mrgreen:

Well, when we have a beta ready, sure, you could test it.

Also, as stated before, a rigger would be greatly appreciated. Finished a new armor, and I'd like to see it in-game.

Aww, why not?

I mean, it was a pretty stupid question. And stupid questions require stupid answers.

Jallon said:
I mean, it was a pretty stupid question. And stupid questions require stupid answers.

I was just kidding.

This mod is going to be epic. Probably about as equally epic as the Warhammer mod will be.

(Personally Ill pick the tau, Because the imperial guard just suck...) :lol:

Speaking of epic, Quaillover, did you ever finish any more music? I currently have Hoverbike, Geronimo!, and Axis Requiem.

I could look and see...there was one more, that I sent, but I think you didn't like it.

It was on a harddrive that crashed, but I could look around for some more...if not, I could make some more, if I have time.

Really? I don't recall. I guess it could've happened though. Any idea what it was called?

I sent a PM to Jallon a little while ago.

He told me that he's just been really busy, but he also want to return making it.

ok, but can you tell me, what races are you planning?

or do you have to be a elf like in all the picters
is this mod going to be for 1.011?

Well, I guess if it was to be released anytime soon, it'd probably be a mod for warband, but I haven't really looked into the process of modding Warband yet. (Nor have I even bought it.) If it is released for Warband though, then you'd just be playing as a human.

ok, i dont think it should be for warband, more people have 1.011 then warband.

also, evan if people do have warband, they could still play 1.011, because warbands a standerlone expansion

It should be ported to warband but once it is finished, the developers are working on it

Also, have to say that this mod looks so good

Best of the luck ladds

Lover Out...

Back
Top Bottom