Resolved Gain exp when attacking allies

Users who are viewing this thread

PaddyVu

Recruit
Find a party that are fighting some looters, join in, after battle finish, dont end yet, just stay and shoot all allies with tourament bolt or arrow, gain extremely large amount of exp

Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting. In the meantime, can you share your save files if you haven't used any mods? You can use a cloud service and post an open link on this thread.

Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting. In the meantime, can you share your save files if you haven't used any mods? You can use a cloud service and post an open link on this thread.
I had 3 mods already,but what can my save file do? Also this bug is not even allies,just find some random party attack looter and join in,kill all,gain large exp LOL

But you can't shoot anyone in a tournament. It autoends.
U should read again,this bug is from random battle,not from tourament.
This is how i abuse level up LOL, also when shooting allies u will gain medicine skill also LOL
v0lap42j16v41.png

lwvcur4n26v41.png

I better play warband again,bannerlord too many bug to play,too easy, can retreat constantly even without gaining any exp,100 archer can fight 10k infantry without any loss :sad: ( i play on hardest )

I have another bug from this bug also,when shoot around 20 men,victory shout gonna be loop and very very frustrated

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom