Future DLC'S / update thoughts

Would you like to see a DLC in the future?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

That if you add stuff that was supposed to be in standard game DLC wouldn't make much sense, you have to compare dlc with warband expansions.
Perhaps, but I would not mind a future DLC which includes many New small features that was not originally planned to be in the game. Maybe DLC is the wrong Word here, big update might be the word?

Perhaps, but I would not mind a future DLC which includes many New small features that was not originally planned to be in the game. Maybe DLC is the wrong Word here, big update might be the word?
Probably a full storyline mode like Viking conquest.

I'd much rather they focus on the main game being completed quicker with all their initial goals and ideas than multiple DLCs that can be modded in by people quicker and updated easier just to increase revenues over time.

Something like Napoleonic Wars is going to be released as the first DLC, because NW is the most popular gamemode in Warband. (this is not confirmed but makes sense to me)

Something like Napoleonic Wars is going to be released as the first DLC, because NW is the most popular gamemode in Warband. (this is not confirmed but makes sense to me)
It would not surprise me one bit, i can even see moders trying to make it from day one for easy downloads. Oh the dissapointment when they are finally finished and the DLC cones out a week after..

I don't think Napoleonic interface would be in the main game, since bannerlord and warband is based on the classical era to the medieval ones... Napoleonic is modern warfare

Oh I see. Yeah I personally don't care about VC or NW so hopefully they mainly focus on vanilla until they start to move into to completely different game expansions.

Oh I see. Yeah I personally don't care about VC or NW so hopefully they mainly focus on vanilla until they start to move into to completely different game expansions.
Flying Squirrel Entertainment made Napoleonic Wars unless I am mistaken and Viking Conquest was made by the Brytenwalda Team. Both probably had assistance from Taleworlds but they were not in house developments. Both were essentially polishing the best community mods (Mount & Musket and Brytenwalda) for a full TW approved release. I enjoyed both a lot, although the lack of Singleplayer in NW made me sad.

Flying Squirrel Entertainment made Napoleonic Wars unless I am mistaken and Viking Conquest was made by the Brytenwalda Team. Both probably had assistance from Taleworlds but they were not in house developments. Both were essentially polishing the best community mods for a full TW approved release. I enjoyed both a lot, although the lack of Singleplayer in NW made me sad.
Oh yeah I heard of VC being made by the Brytenwalda team. NW is interesting tho. It seems TW has less of a DLC culture than I previously thought.

Oh yeah I heard of VC being made by the Brytenwalda team. NW is interesting tho. It seems TW has less of a DLC culture than I previously thought.
I am not sure what the Brytenwalda team are up to now (maybe they got jobs at other companies through it) But yeah, Flying Squirrel went on to make some American Civil War game on the CryEngine IIRC (Not an area of interest for me personally). TW essentially allowed the use of their engine to make new games and boost even smaller developers into actual studios.

I am not sure what the Brytenwalda team are up to now (maybe they got jobs at other companies through it) But yeah, Flying Squirrel went on to make some American Civil War game on the CryEngine IIRC (Not an area of interest for me personally). TW essentially allowed the use of their engine to make new games and boost even smaller developers into actual studios.
Thats actually pretty cool of them.

i'd want a dlc in calradia but in "muzzle loader weapons" era like fire & sword but a little more variety (and maybe even some less popular weapons such as volleyguns or handheld mortar rifles), ability to do gunsmithing, more nations/kingdoms, ability to upgrade the gear of non-hero units like you would in f&s. naval battles like in viking conquest (but please no glitch fall into the sea), raids and heists of certain places (harbors, churches, maybe even banks and treasuries), razing villages of off the map, ability to create new villages and being able to upgrade them into towns. i know this is too much but these would make the perfect dlc (or mod) for the already good game that is bannerlord.

Back
Top Bottom