Funny question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Lord_killzor

1) If you go to toilet , with wich hand do you clean your butt?

2) You're in jungle. You have a 1 bullet in your gun.There is 1 lion infront of you and 1 jaguar at your back. What will you do?

Answers will be like this:
1) blalblablablalalblala

2)bllablalbalablablalab (blablalbalablalab you replace with your answer).

1) I don't clean.

2) Have sex with the Jaguar, and leave with the Lion. (Playah!)

Lord_killzor said:

2) You're in jungle. You have a 1 bullet in your gun.There is 1 lion infront of you and 1 jaguar at your back. What will you do?

1) Right, since I'm right-handed.

2) If they're both adult and of the same sex, then the lion and hope the noise scares the jaguar away, if it doesn't, take a wild kick and hope for the best.

Lord_killzor said:

Answers will be like this:
1) blalblablablalalblala

2)bllablalbalablablalab (blablalbalablalab you replace with your answer).

1) I don't use my hand, I use toilet roll.

2) Lions are African/Asian, Jaguars live in the Americas. Clearly I'm in a zoo, thus I shoot a nearby child and steal his candyfloss.

I remember Vihljamir having a good solution to the second question.

Oh yea, here it is:
gun_2_head.jpg

Jeez, this is a no-brainer! I use my pee (which I save in a bottle, in case I meet a jaguar) to stink up the lion, at which point the jaguar will jump right at him, attempting to lick the lion. Why? Cause my pee is DAMN TASTY! Just ask Tiberius...anyhow, while they have, strange-animal-gay-pee-driven-sex, I run, using no bullets at all.

1) You can just grab your butt cheeks and slap them against each other until the poop cements.
2) Suicide.

Back
Top Bottom