Funny pictures and videos thread. Not very new but still newest version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Private Hitler, a Communist Youth member and Jew, recommended for the Medal for Combat Merit after killing hundreds of Germans behind enemy lines, August 1941.

295600.jpg

Bluehawk said:
Private Hitler, a Communist Youth member and Jew, recommended for the Medal for Combat Merit after killing hundreds of Germans behind enemy lines, August 1941.

295600.jpg
Some German soldier in WWII.

"DAMN YOU HITLER!"
Other soldiers looks at his crossed.
"No, not the fuhrer, the other Hitler."

Bluehawk said:

295600.jpg
:lol:
Isn't it just a typo and his real name was Hiltef? or something like that?

Russians add -ev to foreign last names sometimes. My last name ends with -seth so I got it a few times while I was there.
His name was actually Hitler, right? It's not that strange, although probably not much fun for him in that exact time and place.

Urgrevling said:
Russians add -ev to foreign last names sometimes. My last name ends with -seth so I got it a few times while I was there.
His name was actually Hitler, right? It's not that strange, although probably not much fun for him in that exact time and place.
So is the -seth replaced by -ev or is it mashed together?

Pimple_of_Pixels said:
Wasn't there an American soldier named Hitler too? Even first name Adolf, I think.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Patrick_Hitler
Yeah, it was Hitler's nephew. Wasn't as spectacular as that guy, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom