Funny idea for a Mod

Users who are viewing this thread

Rookfrjosa

Veteran
I'd like to see a very simple addition to the game that creates a lightning effect when you defeat a Lord in combat, similar to the quickenings in Highlander. I don't know anything about coding stuff in this game (and I''m pretty sure this is the wrong section of the forums) but I think it'd be cool if lightning just shot out of a defeated Lord as a purely visual effect.

Anyway, I was just putting that out there.

You are posting in the wrong part and I dont see how that would make it funny or better! Just kinda unrealistic.

while you're on that, I'd like if every time anyone dies from a headshot, the announcer from Halo will yell "HEADSHOT!!!".

also I want fireballs to shoot out of my arse. yes Im William Wallace

Northern Mameluke Empire said:
also I want fireballs to shoot out of my arse
try eating those little peppers, can't recall the name, but trust me, they're hella hot, so you'll gonna shoot fireballs not only out of ass, but out of every hole on your body..

xSanGuinEx said:
also I want fireballs to shoot out of my arse
try eating those little peppers, can't recall the name, but trust me, they're hella hot, so you'll gonna shoot fireballs not only out of ass, but out of every hole on your body..

Chili pequin? Habanero? Or the hottest in the world, the Bhut Jolokia, aka "ghost chile"?

Personally, I could go for some audio of the belligerent drunk in the tavern spouting enraged, indecipherable Mel Gibson bellowing as he attacks you. That would really pump some juice into that mundane occurrence, and make you really want to kill him too.

tyrannicide said:
BHunterSEAL said:
also I want fireballs to shoot out of my arse. yes Im William Wallace
Damn you, as soon as I saw the OP I was going to post that.

Whoa, hold on! "There can be only one!"

That's extra funny 'cause you also managed to make a highlander joke. It's funny too cause the highlander and wallace were both scots. Blows the mind.

Back
Top Bottom