FRIENDS OF GABBY - tell me your game adventures in 1755 v.3.2

Users who are viewing this thread

take a rest Gab and  watch your health, rest to recover your stamina again, and do not become stressed.  :eek:
or you can play with your action figures, if not I'll take it and place it in my room...hihihihihi :mrgreen:

we will miss you until you come back again

I'm sorry to here that, Gab :sad:  This is a great mod (I'd say my favourite, actually) and I really appreciate all the time and effort you guys have put into this.

I hope everything works out ok for you. It's weird that your government is getting so heavily into nuclear power after the issues Japan's been having  :???:  With any luck they'll see sense and go back to solar. Perhaps you should consider some type of programming or game development job? You're certainly well experienced and your work is top notch, so that could be a possibility.

Anyway, good luck with everything and thanks for making such a great mod :smile:

Gab, i am so sad.
although it‘s a bad news for us,we can understand you.
take care of your health
good luck!

He's not gone.  HE's just in the background until things settle down a bit more for him.  Every mod team or other unpaid collaboration has this happen to them pretty regularly.

THX Smissen, Blak_King and all ppl up above!!!!
I had an anticipation of my ....funeral, almost...hehehehehe :shock:
But Imgran is right.....I am not dead, not even really gone.
Just too busy to keep my brain sane, my son well followed, all my family tight and my new job well done :wink:
Ciao
Gabby
PS....so, who is going to write here something about his "wild fun gaming" with 1755????
I promise I will read them all :wink:

GABRILDURO said:
so, who is going to write here something about his "wild fun gaming" with 1755????

1755 is a very good mod, Gab. not even i could end up competing with it :grin:
The wild animals, though. Kill the actual animal and a ghost attacks you. ITS THE SPIRIT!!!

i do hope this mod doesn't lose any of its awesomeness without you, but your team is one of those teams that really know how to make a good mod. i wish you all the best for you and your family.

mi mancherai!
hope i got that right..... my friend knows italian, but i dont remember everything correctly :grin:

ajolin said:
GABRILDURO said:
so, who is going to write here something about his "wild fun gaming" with 1755????

1755 is a very good mod, Gab. not even i could end up competing with it :grin:
The wild animals, though. Kill the actual animal and a ghost attacks you. ITS THE SPIRIT!!!

i do hope this mod doesn't lose any of its awesomeness without you, but your team is one of those teams that really know how to make a good mod. i wish you all the best for you and your family.

mi mancherai!
hope i got that right..... my friend knows italian, but i dont remember everything correctly :grin:
CIAO SONNY!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Hah! I am not all gone away, do not worry....just VERY busy!
I feel your friendship very strong, Ajolin. Thx for your post :wink:
How is your Aztec mod???? :lol: I recomend you to keep spirit, like Alan would say :grin:
Gabby
PS Your Italian was correct :wink:

GABRILDURO said:
TO ALL PLAYERS, SUPPORTERS AND DEAR FRIENDS:​

PS I am invaded by PMs from everybody.

"Invaded" .... rofl, Gonna die from laughing XDD... I will tip you got 20 000 PMs Huh? :grin: like me when at xfire xD

Tom Bubu said:
GABRILDURO said:
TO ALL PLAYERS, SUPPORTERS AND DEAR FRIENDS:​

PS I am invaded by PMs from everybody.

"Invaded" .... rofl, Gonna die from laughing XDD... I will tip you got 20 000 PMs Huh? :grin: like me when at xfire xD
I actually am so sorry I cannot answer to all of them!
I remember how bitter it was when I would send PMs to modders and got NO answer, at all :???:
I always did in the beginning, and that is one of the reasons ppl liked me, my mod and my Team :mrgreen:
Also, many of them compliment Poomtang, Crumbs, team members and helpers.....and I think my boys deserve to be complimented on Topics, not privately to me, see?
THX to all of you, anyways......you guys help us so much with your affection and support......what else could motivate us modders, really?
We just shared our work to make ppl happy and sharing their happiness with us!! :wink:
Gabby

Auldman said:
Gab, did you mean to unsticky this topic?
Yep, thx for asking :grin:
I felt like in a cemetery, only a cross and my photograph were missing, hehehehe
No, really......as you know my life got a little better, and since I am spawning much more now, I didn t want to "steal" to much space up there....
My real friends will post also here, or in other topics as well :wink:
Gab
PS speacking of "good" friends.....there is one in this topic that removed his supporter own pic as soon as I "left"!!! Jeees, reminds me of a "true" wife that removes the wedding ring as soon as the husbund got buried :shock:....HAHAHAHAH :mrgreen:
Hah
Gabby

Back
Top Bottom