FRIENDS OF GABBY - tell me your game adventures in 1755 v.3.2

Users who are viewing this thread

GABRILDURO

Grandmaster Knight
EDIT: Hey, I am back!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: not FULL time, but I am BACK!! :wink:

I would LOVE to see here all my friends and players that liked my mod, telling their game experience and share their most apreciated issues of 1755.
Write freely how you first met this mod, how you started the game (GB, Indian, french, hunter....etc etc) and how your game progressed with v.3.2
I will gladly read all of them!!!!!!
THX to all of my really and true friends, supporters and players that enjoyed 1755 Old Frontier version 3.2

Gabby :wink:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Old message:
My message to my Team (and to my BEST SUPPORTERS, for their information):

......."I am very sorry to tell you, dear friends, that I cannot contribute with modding at all, anymore.
This is not pleasant for me to say, and I tryed to delay it the most I could, really.

We 3 salesmen at work, were not confirmed at our job in solar energy business, not even for next 6 months (even if they actually promised they would have!!!).
Most of the companies in Italian solar business field are going through a sudden and uncertain period, thx to our Government Pro-Nuclear policy!!!! Disgusting!!! ...and ppl like me pay the price, see?
Good thing I had this other job in my "pocket", and they will hire me full time in an Hospital structure, for a very humble job but at least a SURE one.
I will have no time left, but most of all I have NO motivation at all in this HARD moment of my life.
I used to get "recharged" writing and planning things with Team and doing Mods.....but lately I seem not to be able to catch up with you guys and with evthing related to modding, supporters and all that!!!
My smaller son, Gabriele, needs medical cures and attention, as well....and as father I put him on top of everything, of course!!!
My family and my work are absorbing and distracting me so much from rest of things, now!!

I  asked CRUMBS to try to become my true "successore", the new real Team leader

Alan will help Crumbs, and the boys adore him, I know that...."

Ciao
Il VOSTRO amico italiano

Marco (Gabrilduro)

PS THX TO ALL THE PPL THAT HELPED, SUPPORTED AND LIKED ME FOR WHAT I AM 
I  MADE THIS "FRIENDS OF GABBY" TOPIC FOR ALL MY BEST AND TRUE FRIENDS, EVEN NEW ONES!!!
I SWEAR I WILL READ ALL OF YOUR POSTS, HERE.....not able to answer though.
But as all good friends, I will like to be informed on your progresses, tastes or just about how your life goes.....really :wink:

I wrote Gab privately to express my feelings and support to him so all I'll say here is we will carry on his great work and as I said to him privately 'the light is always on and the door is always unlocked'.

Gab, I will always love you and remember what great things you have done!!

It's sad that you can't finish your new mod / make another great mod like 1755 old frontier

That`s sound very bad.When gabs is not here the mods wont be good.I`m sory for the spelling again.
I`m sad because very good moder like gab is going to wor in new work :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hmm..it's sad but when it has to be... I just want to say, good luck in new job, and I hope your son will get ok  :wink:
Anyway it's sad ya've got to "leave" your team.  I hope things will get far-better and you'll come back then :razz:

Uh,sad things really,but most important thing is health and happiness of your son so I wish him all the best!Don't worry about the mod Gab,I'm sure that your team will continue great job they have been doing with you all this time!It won't be the same without you but I hope you'll somehow find the way to overcome all difficulties and join us here from time to time!
Wish you all the best and keep up good spirit you always had!

I wish you luck in your life Marco/Gabrilduro.

Im sorry to hear you getting such troubles but one day maybe you will return and im sure you will be welcomed as great as your leaving  :smile:

lol I sent Gab a PM as well even tho he said he'd make a topic  >_<

I hope that Real life will sort itself out quickly and you will now hopefully have a few minutes to play your mod and enjoy the hard work you and your team has done.

that's the short version on the PM now for the team

I will still be here for you guys to help out in any way I can. Mostly through videos tho, I'm no good at modding  :neutral:

Sorry to hear about the problems you are having but your family comes first .  Good luck for the future mate.  All the best !!!

Thanks again for bringing this mod together

REally sorry to hear that Gabs, you guys have done some amazing work.

If there's anything at all I can do to help, let me know.  I'd be happy to find a way to help carry 1755 forward if possible too.

Relax for a while, we'll all see you again when you've had a rest and a break, you have made some good friends here, we all know you've worked hard for this, so when you are ready to come back, we'll all still be here for you, remember we are team Gabrilduro.

i have sent  pm to you to say most of what i want to say, but on this thread i wish you good luck in whatever you do, and hope that your son is okay, and has the medical attention. i hope to see you back at some point :cry:

Well...at LEAST you have some good mods out there,this 1 isnt the only one! :smile:

THX, really thx to all of you, good friends!!!!!!!!
No time to answer to your many PMs sent to me......jeeees so many!!! :oops: :oops:
But pls, write in this topic all your messages, greetings or just about how your life and our 1755 mod' s gaming goes, and I promise I will read all of them when I have time....no promise I will answer, for lack of time reasons, but I will read all the posts you will write in this FRIENDS OF GABBY topic, ok? It will make me feel STILL in!!!
And I wish a SPECIAL GOOD LUCK to poor CRUMBY......folk, treat him well....he is like my brother, you know??

Gabby
PS: Thx to all my good friends and supporters, of course....

Oh man, sorry to hear that.

I hope the mod continues with the increadible momentum you gave it, but most importantly I wish you and your son best of luck. Who knows? maybe things turn better and we'll see you back here again.

UN GRANDE IN BOCCA AL LUPO

mi scuso con tutti gli utenti se scrivo in italiano ma il mio inglese è veramente vergogoso

Well, what can I say that has not already been said.  As I said in a PM to you recently, this is a great forum and it is clear you have many friends here, earned with not just a great mod, but the attitude of you, and your team.
Life sometimes seems to test you, but so many times things turn out better for a change, and like has been said, this forum will not be going away, so you can always return to modding when you are comfortable things are back under your control.
As for your son, he must obviouly come first, and I am sure he will be well, because you will make it so.
Kind regards,
Brian

Back
Top Bottom