FRIENDS OF GABBY - tell me your game adventures in 1755 v.3.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Dellivis said:
reason you arent seeing anything is the format of which the video is in. its in .ogg format (much like the sounds folder in M&B), Gab's going to have to convert/change the format to something else (like mp4 video for example) in order to see the video as well. hope that helps you gabby
Nope! :???:......I tried but sounds do not come out....only with .ogg format.
I spent all my free time yesterday on this thing :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Pls, just dwld VLC player program. It is free and lets you guys open tons of sounds! :cool:
So sorry for all this......it was supposed to be a nice thing..... :cry:
Gabby

GABRILDURO said:
Dellivis said:
reason you arent seeing anything is the format of which the video is in. its in .ogg format (much like the sounds folder in M&B), Gab's going to have to convert/change the format to something else (like mp4 video for example) in order to see the video as well. hope that helps you gabby
Nope! :???:......I tried but sounds do not come out....only with .ogg format.
I spent all my free time yesterday on this thing :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Pls, just dwld VLC player program. It is free and lets you guys open tons of sounds! :cool:
So sorry for all this......it was supposed to be a nice thing..... :cry:
Gabby
yea man, we'll fix it!  (i mean dellivis you fix it, i wouldn't know how... xD)

lol want to know how Im going to do it custer?

Step 1: Download gabs video files
Step 2: download VLC player
Step 3 start up fraps
Step 4: Record the videos
Step 5: open up my video editing program, save it in a different format and test it to make sure it came out clean
Step 6 upload it somewhere OTHER than youtube.
Step 7: win!

heres my favorite gab quote from the vids : "Stop now! its supposed to be a surprise!"

My dads hobby is computers and I learned a trick or two :wink:. Rendering the video now so should be up later tonight.. maybe 20 min- 40 depending on the rendering time.

Dellivis said:
My dads hobby is computers and I learned a trick or two :wink:. Rendering the video now so should be up later tonight.. maybe 20 min- 40 depending on the rendering time.
awesome :p  because the sound i heard seemed like they were having fun :p

they were and I must say Gab you do not sound like your in your 40s at all!

your video is taking forever on youtube... going to upload the video elsewhere.... will have a megaupload link for people to view.

Hahahaha, thx.....It is because I had a very healthy and sportive life :cool: :cool:
......and parents that are almost 80 and look 60! (see them walking far? I just added things far for some privacy, see? :wink:)
Thx Mates!
Gabby
PS did you see me and Gabri playing and at the end my wify coming home?? (the table was supposed to be ready....but.... :oops: :oops:.....so Gabri shouts: Mum JUST ARRIVED!!!  :shock: )

I know my Grandmother is well into her 80s and I swear she acts like shes 60!  :grin:

should have a link shortly for everyone to watch

Edit... short as in 40+ minutes... gah lol its not even that big!....ok maybe it is but still..

its been a "productive" night nonetheless updated the signatures, sent out Pms, play a little bit in between uploads (only 10 more minutes for the next big upload :grin:)
then I can crawl my sorry butt into bed

EDIT:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2W6XKBFM

theres the link to the video. your going to have to download it first I couldnt get it to load up anywhere in a timely fashion.

and I just became a knight? crapola!

Thanks dell i saw them now :smile:

It's very funny :p really,  i love the part when you're imitating the theme oif last of the mohicans xD
And when your daughter does all these athletic things, and then your son comes and simply grabs the bar xD hilarious :grin:
The enviroment (nature) it's beatiful :grin:
I'd like to go there sometime

Radetzky said:
George A. Custer said:
Thanks dell i saw them now :smile:
It's very funny :p really,  i love the part when you're imitating the theme oif last of the mohicans xD
And when your daughter does all these athletic things, and then your son comes and simply grabs the bar xD hilarious :grin:
The enviroment (nature) it's beatiful :grin:
I'd like to go there sometime
Haha yeah, exactly my thoughts! Great vids Gab, thanks very much for sharing them! :grin:
Hahahaha, thx you all, hehehe.
Too bad you cannot understand italian, cuz my son was also speaking about reloading a Long Rifle (see the stick in his hands?? that s how we play Old Frontier in the woods, like my good friend Auldman well knows :wink:) and greets some team mates (Alan, Crumbs, Auldman....).
And.....that ingame cannons video is about me and him testing some Ramrod artillery action (why nobody ever made a good vid about my "artillery"??? :twisted: ) but we were supposed to get the table ready for dinner and.....my wife came home earlier (Gabri goes: E' arrivata la mamma!!!" Mum got home :shock: :shock: :shock:) hahahahah
Gabby

Ohh yess i noticed the long rifle :p, (how did he get a stick that looked so good as a long rifle xD)

+ When my mother asks me to set the table and i'm on the PC i always forget, so she never aasks me while i'm gaming :p

ok so Gab playing with 3.0 and I am LOVING it.

Joined with the Brit frontier and got Watree town as my own. now I can place a GARRISON IN MY TOWN?! that is amazing! I love it and Ive barely begun. I cant wait to actually take part in a siege.

funny moments

Lilly shows up legless and bald in the showdowns (tournaments that arise from time to time)
Lady isolla of Suno made an appearance in Richmond

this is all of 20 minutes ive played today. so yeah.. got a lot of game time tonight to enjoy  :grin:

Dellivis said:
ok so Gab playing with 3.0 and I am LOVING it.

Joined with the Brit frontier and got Watree town as my own. now I can place a GARRISON IN MY TOWN?! that is amazing! I love it and Ive barely begun. I cant wait to actually take part in a siege.

funny moments

Lilly shows up legless and bald in the showdowns (tournaments that arise from time to time)
Lady isolla of Suno made an appearance in Richmond

this is all of 20 minutes ive played today. so yeah.. got a lot of game time tonight to enjoy  :grin:
garisson in town was inn 2.91 too y'know? :grin:

Dellivis said:
lol heh.. I spent a lot of my 2.91 time working on 3.0  :razz:
Yeah :roll: :roll:....that s what we get for spending too much time in modding :evil: :evil:....not PLAYING anymore!!
I LOVED 1755 as well....I think I will make a topic in which I will compliment my Team helpers and my self for the beaty of our own Mod!!!!!!!
Will ppl think I am crazy???!!! :shock:
I really want to make a "1755 experts Topic" as well, just to check how many ppl really played ALL of it and found out ALL of its issues and SECRETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, Lilly spawns in Showdowns, spitefull dog :twisted:....just leave her somewhere BEFORE doing them ....but did you hear the new wolf sounds and the "ggrrrr" attack, sometimes????
I went crazy on that....
Did you see you can fight beasts on MP as well??? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
gab
OOOOHHHH, I REMADE ALL CUSTOM BATTLES FOR SINGLE PLAYER WITH ANTIGONOS/GABRILDURO/ DELLIVIS SCENES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pLEEEEASE YOU ALL RUN AND TRY THEM....jEEEES i FORGOT THE MOST IMPORTANT THING!!!
And go around to check for hidden addings in those scenes :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I will  dedicate tomorrow  on that,  but  after tomorrow i'l be gone for 2 weeks to fraznce, i maybe still on the forums but i won't game for 2 weeks :/

Back
Top Bottom