Frequently Asked Questions

Users who are viewing this thread

How can I get the cattle follow me, instead of run away. I know how to do it with vanilla, but I don't wanna mess anything up with the Expanded Gameplay.

I remember playing against the northern army and drunken fishermen, this was my favorite mod. It's been a bit since I've played M&B I now have the 1.011 ver. So to get this mod do I have to download .955? Or is it somehow possible to play this on 1.011? Thanks, these other mods don't cut it.... It's confusing because on the Child's Board it lists this as being ready for 1.011 but then all I see is the download for 0.95... Thanks.

Samsa3 said:
I remember playing against the northern army and drunken fishermen, this was my favorite mod. It's been a bit since I've played M&B I now have the 1.011 ver. So to get this mod do I have to download .955? Or is it somehow possible to play this on 1.011? Thanks, these other mods don't cut it.... It's confusing because on the Child's Board it lists this as being ready for 1.011 but then all I see is the download for 0.95... Thanks.

Expanded Gameplay III is for M&B 1.011, 0.95e means mod version, not M&B versiot that it is for...

Having an issue with a prisoner exchange quest. The lord who gave me the quest requested 5 "Rhodock Veteran Knights" the problem is, no such unit seems to exist in the Rhodock Army. I see Rhodok Veteran Spearman or Rhodok Veteran Crossbowman, or even Rhodock Knights. However no Rhodock Veteran Knight. Was this a mistake in the Quest? and if so, is there a fix?

Edit-
I decided to cancel the quest after searching and battling at least half a dozen lords. =[

Edit 2:

After recruiting some Rhodocks for my own army, apparently the units do exist, it just so happened that none of the enemy lords had any. Shame.

Back
Top Bottom