Frequently Asked Questions

Users who are viewing this thread

Right wth am I supposed to do once collected all thee charms (Regeneration charm, death ward, charm of fear) ?

Have defeated like 10 migrating bear tribes and finally managed not to miss the charm of fear in their inventory, but I still haven't came back to life, what's the prob? A bug?

Thom47 said:
Right wth am I supposed to do once collected all thee charms (Regeneration charm, death ward, charm of fear) ?

Have defeated like 10 migrating bear tribes and finally managed not to miss the charm of fear in their inventory, but I still haven't came back to life, what's the prob? A bug?
Put your mask in your inventory.

..right which I have dropped\sold by accident.

Obtaining a new one is impossible I guess. Or is there a way to add items to my character, like through a tool? Or shall I edit the data and replace erm. some ordinary helmet with the spirit mask?

Thanks anyway, got it solved now.

When I'm in big battle with many units, game crashes after few minutes...it only happens when i'm in battle.The RGL Error says: "Unable to lock vertex Buffer" could you please release a patch or something?it's my most favourite mod but with this, i can't play properly :/

Interceptor said:
When I'm in big battle with many units, game crashes after few minutes...it only happens when i'm in battle.The RGL Error says: "Unable to lock vertex Buffer" could you please release a patch or something?it's my most favourite mod but with this, i can't play properly :/

Thread: Frequently Asked Questions
I keep getting the RGL error. How can I fix that?

Try lowering your details (texture, lighting, etc.)) and if all else fails, try using DX7.

READ THE FAQ BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION!!

Did I make myself clear?

PrinceGhaldir said:
Interceptor said:

Thread: Frequently Asked Questions
I keep getting the RGL error. How can I fix that?

Try lowering your details (texture, lighting, etc.)) and if all else fails, try using DX7.

READ THE FAQ BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION!!

Did I make myself clear?

i did but it didin't help...  chill out :smile:

If everything, like ragdolls, corpses and everything is toned down to 0, and it still crashes. You sure have a crappy pc.

Hi guys! :smile:
First of all, congrats for this mod, is very insane! :smile:

My question is: I've defeated the Tribe groups... but, i've killed one of the leaders. This kind of group rise again or is my "Game Over" ^^ ?

Edit :
Ps: Sorry about the english :/

I have a Question probably have been asked before but i can't find it. Does the encumbrance system effects those heroes  that i hired? i just gave them alot of heavy stuffs that i found, which even my char can't carry them.

Bakamagi said:
I have a Question probably have been asked before but i can't find it. Does the encumbrance system effects those heroes  that i hired? i just gave them alot of heavy stuffs that i found, which even my char can't carry them.

no, it only affects the player character.

Is 'Denis' your name?
Code:
# Point export_dir to the folder you will be keeping your module
# Make sure you use forward slashes (/) and NOT backward slashes (\)

export_dir = "C:/Denis/Mount&Blade/Modules/EG3files/"

And, are those Source files that come with "Expanded Gameplay III v0.95e" up-to-date? I want to add some very minor things, but not if it will mess up my EG 3.  :eek: I was doubting since "EG3 Files" is a rather weird name. As if those weren't the mod, but just some random 'files'.

Servitor

Nice, thanks for providing us with it. Then I can add some simple units to it without having to mess with the troop editor.

does EGIII have a main quest? cus if it does i can't find it, and i've taken over the whole world for the khergits........

Pls help

In the FAQ, you stated that you could trade sets of trophies for special powerful items. Do you mean weapons? Because so far, I've only gotten a Charm of Regeneration and when I gamble my trophies, I just get some common equipment that you would see in shops.

P.S. Can you get the scarf that the wandering barbarian has in stores? Cause Im a Skilled Hunter and I cant seem to find the scarf at all.

There is no special weapons. Special powerful items means Charm of Regeneration =)

Edited faq a bit to clarify this moment.

Back
Top Bottom