Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Users who are viewing this thread

a quick question ) . With what i could edit troops and perhaps items ? i tried morghs editor but it says that found 12xx items but when tryed to load found 0 and both troop editor and item editor dosnt show any items .  I just prefer to slightly change how my troops look to suit my tastes but cannot do it at the moment .    didnt play warband for a year i think before unnoficial troop editor for warband worked i think but cannot find it .

@Marche  If your city population is low than it limits the amount of troops you can have. I wasn't able to put in the new garrisoning system so you can't find out what your current max garrison is. It's updated every week. The max you can have is:
3000 pop = 600 garrison max

Thank you. While I have 1500 population by now, I guess the garrison was just a tad too high anyway. I emptied my garrison completely to test it out and reinforcements started coming. It all works then, yay :smile:

Paradoxis said:
Am I supposed to get the previous versions before installing 3.92?

After installing just 3.92 full, my main menu comes up blank.
Did you get the hotfix? that may help and it doesn't take long to download (about 30 seconds for me). As for an actual explanation, you gonna have to wait for the almighty computica...

Paradoxis said:
Am I supposed to get the previous versions before installing 3.92?

After installing just 3.92 full, my main menu comes up blank.
Ah, i know this problem. It an issue some people run into when playing mods. Your supposed to copy your "variables.txt" file from native to the mod your trying to play. I may be wrong about the answer but I know the solution for that should be listed in the 1st post of the FAQ section.

Sorry bout not reading the first post, I was so excited to play I didn't bother to read the posts...  :oops:

:Edit:
The fix you recommended doesn't seem to work, I'll be searching the FAQs for more ways on how to solve this and hopefully someone would have an answer and kindly post it here too.

:Re-Edit:
I finally figured out what happened, after looking at your suggestion it suddenly dawned on me that SoD might require the Native folder to still exist in the root directory and replaced it with a backup from my hard-drive.

Didn't realize that was required when I deleted all my mods and freshly installed the new SoD :eek:

So exactly how much populations do my villages need to reinforce my town?

ATM, they have around 300+ population each and my town also has 300++ pop but with 50 garrisoned troops.

What I noticed is that the villagers spawn reinforcements but these parties always has 0 troops and just run on the spot but never going anywhere.

I'm curious as well as some of my reinforcement's arrive in my town with 8-10 troops but don't actually join the town, it gets a bit difficult to have a town in a decent state in campaign.

If your troops get sent out to a castle they will move into the garrison. Villages need a population of over 100 without a school and over 25 with a school.

Paradoxis said:
What I noticed is that the villagers spawn reinforcements but these parties always has 0 troops and just run on the spot but never going anywhere.
If a party has zero troops then something is wrong and your game can crash on the world map screen.

That would explain the frequent crashes I've been getting... I was getting annoyed D:

:Edit:
Turns out, the backup native folder I had was from Warband 1.134 and thus the variables.txt I used was also an outdated one.

Will try a fresh save and see if troubles persist.

I'm having a problem that wasen't evident in the beggining of the game but has come up now (around game day 179 I think).
whitich is when I in the campaign initate a fight on my own I get a CTD around 20 seconds into the fight. But using custom battels or joining battels already in progress dosen't cause this. I've tried most of the options avaible (changed rgl_config.txt started running it in windoed mode turned of in batte dueling becuase the CTD happend when the duel was resolved) and some more) but it is still happening whitch is a quite a pain. any help as of what it is that causes this?
still a nice mod by the way.

Edit: scrath that now it still crashes if I join a battle in progress :sad:. but still dosen't crash during duels.
Edit2: trying scaling down battle resizer but it still crashes.

I have some healdic knights and some knights of akathos. If i remember correctly its 20 heraldic knights and 3 of the akathos knights.
Edit: gave my 20 healdic knights the boot and then whent and fought some imperial fella (was rather hard whitout my cavalry) and it worked, no CTD so thanks a lot.

help me!

i have installed the sod warlords 3.92f1 ..
my problem is, sometime the game is freezing usually in the middle of battle ..
my PC spec is
processor : AMD Phenom(tm) II X3 720 Processor
RAM : 5GB
Video card : nvidia GeForce GTS 250

ah! and also i wanted to thank Computica and his team for this extraordinary mod, really love it  :grin:

mulawarman said:
help me!
i have installed the sod warlords 3.92f1 ..
my problem is, sometime the game is freezing usually in the middle of battle ..
my PC spec is
processor : AMD Phenom(tm) II X3 720 Processor
RAM : 5GB
Video card : nvidia GeForce GTS 250
ah! and also i wanted to thank Computica and his team for this extraordinary mod, really love it  :grin:
Does your computer have an operating system?

Back
Top Bottom