Frequent Crashes

Users who are viewing this thread

Talii

Squire
I've recently got a new computer, and since I started playing M&B on it, I've been experiencing frequent crashes. The Game Simply Freezes, before getting a Mount & Blade have stopped responding window pop up.

I'm running Windows 7.

It has now gotten worse, And I Crash every 5-10 minutes of playing, which more or less makes the game unplayable. Does anyone have any theoires on what it might depend on?

It could be a multitude of things.

Verify integrity of game cache
Defragment your game files
Run a Memtest86 on your RAM to make sure its not a memory crash

I have a similar problem. I doesn't crash when I shoot, but the game does freeze about ten minutes after I boot the game up. However, I have teamspeak running in the background and I can still hear my team chatting uninterrupted after the game crashes. I'm running windows 7 on a boot-camped macbook, and I bought the game through steam. Warband works just fine.

I'm getting a similar issue, when I join a multiplayer game I get a bit of play before it randomly ctd's. Sometimes it happens as I go to the MP menu, sometimes in game...it's rather annoying and a solution might be good.

For me its 1812 new version that dont work to start at all..and brytenvalda  ( tried it 6months ago and it was the same problem back then) 

in Napoleonic wars it helped to turn all graphical settings to low....(but I keept models on high I think) My computer can run Crysis 1 with no problem on mostly highest settings..but Warband NP is still aproblem...why I dont know..
So fellow warbander do help us ...we need you! for the love of all that Talesworlds keep holy!!!

Back
Top Bottom