SP - General Free a party member in jail ? pay or fight.

Users who are viewing this thread

bidulpik

Recruit
Hi,

I've got a party member in jail.
I want to be able to free him/her.

PAY - I've spoke to the city chief and I didnt find any way to pay for to free my party member.
I'd like to be able to pay to free him/her.
or
FIGHT - I went to the dungeon and I'd like to be able to free him/her fighting du dungeon guards and city guards.
Ok, it's not going to be easy for my kinght to attack a dungeon (at night ?) to do so, but I would be really fun.

Best regards,

Keep on the good job !

Bdk

You can already barter to release a prisoner, the option to break him out is on our to-do list though. Thanks for the suggestion.

OP, to clarify on the barter thing. Look up your companion in the encyclopedia. It will tell you where he/she was last seen. This is the fief in which he/she is being held as a prisoner.

Load that fief in the encyclopedia and it will tell you who is the fief's owner. The encyclopedia will also tell where that NPC was last seen. Track the NPC down and barter with him/her to free your companion.

@Dejan as a suggestion, the barter doesn't work very well, in practice. All prisoners are freed once peace is made, so the only time you would barter to release a companion or faction member would be while you are still at war with the captor. This means you have to be very careful how you approach the prisoner party or you will be captured yourself.

Suggestion: Allow us to send companions to negotiate release OR allow parties that are at war with each other to disengage easily from each other if a successful barter was achieved. It seems odd that you can barter with your enemy and he will immediately try to crush you after... This would have to be balanced so that players can't just make minor barters to get out of being caught by the enemy, but I hope you get the idea.

Suggestion: Allow us to send companions to negotiate release OR allow parties that are at war with each other to disengage easily from each other if a successful barter was achieved. It seems odd that you can barter with your enemy and he will immediately try to crush you after... This would have to be balanced so that players can't just make minor barters to get out of being caught by the enemy, but I hope you get the idea.
Thanks for the suggestion, will bring it up internally.

Back
Top Bottom