v1.2.9.35636
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Modded

emreaydemirs

Recruit
Summary:
I'm currently playing the game smoothly using the microphone of my Cloud II headphones, but when I wanted to upgrade by purchasing Cloud III headphones, I noticed that whenever I pressed the push-to-talk button on multiplayer, I started experiencing momentary FPS drops (freezes) in my game. I thought this was due to Cloud III, so I returned it to the seller as soon as possible. When I realized that I could run the game smoothly with Cloud II and its microphone, I did this. I made another purchase, and this time I bought the HyperX Quadcast microphone. I encountered the same problem again, and I'm puzzled. This issue doesn't occur in any other game and only happens when I use push-to-talk. I need to use push-to-talk for the mode I'm playing, and it's causing problems. That's how I figured out it's game-related.
How to Reproduce:
Just press the push to talk button
Scene Name (if related): N/A
Media (Screenshots & Video): N/A
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Laptop GPU
GPU Driver Version: 551.86
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7540HS
RAM: 32GB
Motherboard: Victus by HP Gaming Laptop 16 -s0xxx
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Last edited:
Hey, this is a quite interesting issue. I have forwarded it to the devs to see what we can do about it. Thank you for letting us know and for your time. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hey, this is a quite interesting issue. I have forwarded it to the devs to see what we can do about it. Thank you for letting us know and for your time. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Thank you. Can I know the duration of action regarding this problem? If it is a bug that they can fix, please let me know in the future. I do not want to return the product I used again because of Bannerlord MP. I love this game, you know. If there is an area where I can follow the subject and help the developers, I can.

When I tried to solve this issue through my own research, I found that this error occurred in CS2. Their solution was to activate push-to-talk in the game settings. However, there is no such option in Bannerlord, as far as I can see from the forums. From what I gathered, the issue in CS2 stemmed from the game not continuously running the microphone, and it only activated when the push-to-talk button was pressed. These findings are from my research, and none of these issues were present with my other headset's microphone.

Hey, our team is looking into the issue and we are preparing a performance test build for this, and similiar issues. Should our teams effort wont not be enough to find the root of this problem on its on, i will ask for you to run that test and share the result with us. I have forwarded your input on the issue to devs as well. Thank you for your time and sorry for the inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom