Found my older Brother and young Brother and Sister, and now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Tribun-RO

Recruit
Hello,
i just reached Clan Tier 1 and got a Quest where i had to rescue my Family. I did. after my older brother says he waits in the next castle and i should talk to him.
Now, i went to this castle, there was my older Brother in the Keep, with a Yellow Question Mark on his Head but there is no Quest Related Talking Option? I can just smalltalk with him or invite him to the party.
Anyways, my younger siblings are not around.

Is this Buggy?

Thank you

Your younger siblings will appear when they reach 18.

The yellow exclamation mark I think refers to the main quest (Neretze's folly, the dragon banner etc.) - at least I think it disappears when you reach a certain point in that quest line, though your brother doesn't really have much to do with it.

Your younger siblings will appear when they reach 18.

The yellow exclamation mark I think refers to the main quest (Neretze's folly, the dragon banner etc.) - at least I think it disappears when you reach a certain point in that quest line, though your brother doesn't really have much to do with it.
Yeah, the brother is the official quest giver for the Neretze's Folly quest. If he happens to die, the quest is cancelled.

so i think i should not take him into my party, he could die in a battle right? :grin:
Yes he can. I made my brother into a party leader since he has amazing stats, but he joined a siege army that I was also part of and died in the siege. He'd have been safe if I never joined him in battle since he can't die in ai simulations.

Yes he can. I made my brother into a party leader since he has amazing stats, but he joined a siege army that I was also part of and died in the siege. He'd have been safe if I never joined him in battle since he can't die in ai simulations.

Can he die without deaths enabled? even without "Death" enabled everyone will die from old age am I right?

Hello everybody,

what can I do at this moment of development of the game (I am playing with the latest beta version), with my little brother and my little sister? Do they already have a role in the quest or is it not yet implemented? Obviously, avoid spoilers, just say yes it's implemented, or not we have to wait. Or if it is planned to only be able to marry them for alliances, I know that it is not yet operational.

Thank you for all

Hello everybody,

what can I do at this moment of development of the game (I am playing with the latest beta version), with my little brother and my little sister? Do they already have a role in the quest or is it not yet implemented? Obviously, avoid spoilers, just say yes it's implemented, or not we have to wait. Or if it is planned to only be able to marry them for alliances, I know that it is not yet operational.

Thank you for all
No role for the main quest yet, at this point the family members are just there to lead parties or be governors for you when they are of age.

No role for the main quest yet, at this point the family members are just there to lead parties or be governors for you when they are of age.
It's funny how your older brother can be an army commander but there is no option to be a governor because he actually has a lot of perks that would let him be a good one. Imho finding good army commanders isn't as hard as finding good governors.

What can we do when we finished "Neretze's folly" ? We can say, "i won", and that's all ?
Without other intrigues and without marriages implanted for children, brothers and sisters to "complicate" alliances, I do not see myself continuing. I went around the game ...
I had a great time, but now, even starting a game over again, the feeling of going in circles comes quickly. I will wait for new implementations.
Thank you, it's a good game, really.

Back
Top Bottom