Food amongst the loot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Kharille

Knight at Arms
Some question that I wanted to raise, how is it you never get food in loot?  Shouldn't it be easy to deal with hunger by attacking other parties and grabbing their baggage?  Any info on this?

Yeah, its just that in late game I'm starting to have issues and I can't be bothered managing the food.  Thought it would be realistic to take someone else's baggage and feast.

Definitely, it is worth noting that even if your faction is at war it is still seen as dishonorable to attack caravans. It is basically the same as attacking villagers.

Consider investing in a business that produces food I.e bread. And tell the artisan to store the bread , not sell it. Your own ration production line.
Don't forget you can buy food from villages too.

Its just that they have massive armies and don't need to manage that.  Computer is cheating.  If I kept destroying armies, I should have plenty of food to feed on.  Would be nice to 'increase rations' to boost morale.  Maybe in bannerlord?

Food management is one of the major aggravations in Warband, especially with butter, cheese, honey and sausage, all of them smaller items.  When I start out, after about 30-40 days, I buy extra of those four items and store them in the chest in Rivacheg for use later.  Once I join a faction and receive a castle, I clean out the Rivacheg chest and move the contents into my castle.  Once my army reaches about 90, I carry a lot of extra food with me.

I believe that successfully performing a quest given to you by a Farmer or Village Elder could also be a source of food from time to time.

Back
Top Bottom