Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Why attack the village idiot?!"£$£"!#~;'[

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Metalfist

Knight at Arms
This happened a while ago. Read until you spot the odd thing about it. It is a number.
93CA88C83FD426FED47420E5F88F4ABB0359B34F
I think it had something to do with me being like level 1000 but still...
This happen to anyone else? Because the next day I found armies of 4000+ bandits destroying everything including other bandits, lords and even kings.
But you know what I did....
I attacked the village. Killed about 50 of them with my army but the spammed us to death with Mauls and javelins.
EDIT: Hirovard, you were on TS at the time silly boy.

You've edited a file somewhere, as there are parameters (i.e. 5-80) and they never get that high for bandit parties.

Nope, I think the reason was I cheated, leveled myself up to level 1000 etc. and that meant the AI had to be tougher. I didnt edit any files.
Hirovard was the one that gave me that weird cheat.

The 2453 bandits are infested by a village.

No clue how that happened, but I guess your cheating screwed something up.

It's an automated patch that installed an oblivion-style scaling system. Instead of getting minotaur lords everywhere at high levels you get hundreds of bandits. It's to keep the game fresh and challenging. :razz:

Note: not actually serious. This sounds like a bug or whatever. Could be fun though. You cheat already so just hack them down.

Reverend L. Lamb said:
Charge in, ctrl+F4 to victory :razz:
**** I forgot about that thanks man  :lol:
although I would probably get finger cramp for doing it 3000 times  :wink: . However my party would gain so much xp and money, yay

Metalfist said:
Reverend L. Lamb said:
Charge in, ctrl+F4 to victory :razz:
**** I forgot about that thanks man  :lol:
although I would probably get finger cramp for doing it 3000 times  :wink: . However my party would gain so much xp and money, yay

Use Ctrl+Shift+F4.

Or was it Alt+Shift+F4? I know that one is for MaB and one for Warband.

Hit character tab, export character, tab out go to documents>mount and blade warband> characters

Open up the text file for your character and reset your exp if you want the parties to go back to normal :p

I wouldn't suggest going back to anything less than say 200000 because your level doesn't just change the number of troops in lord parties and bandit parties but will also change how you train up new troops (you have to be higher level than them for them to get xp from trainer). Then just go back in game and import yourself.

One bit of fun you can have though is go visit villages at night until you find a trap.... there will be thousands of baddies waiting for you.

Back
Top Bottom