Fluctuating Companion Party Costs

Users who are viewing this thread

BigFat

Sergeant
Is this a bug or is there some other cost associated with companions based on skill levels or something that causes their costs to be absurdly high?
I made a party for my brother and gave him a few recruits and low level soldiers and followed him around for a few days. His party wages are lower than the value I set but he often chunks my wallet for a few grand and randomly drops to nothing. I had this issue with him and other companions for quite awhile and was hoping the recent ability to set companion wage limits would solve it.
G2jWeXw.png
6tJW1UL.png
rwIm5Iy.png
The only mods I have installed currently are Swadian/Vaegir Armory and Open Source Armory.

parties have ~5k pocket money they use it for recruiting and buying food.

if they have less, they'll take chuncks of your wallet until it refills. if they have more, due to loot or whatever other reason, they'll give you until they have 5k.

How much money does your brother have in the party? Less than 5k you pay him, more than 5k he pays you.

As @D0c1 said only clan leaders are responsible from finance of clan. So leaders make payment to members each day to make their budget 5000 again if they have lower than that amount. However in some rare cases if clan leaders have less money they stop making payments and AI lords start to get morale penalty same as player and troops start to desert after a morale thresold.

Also clan leaders get payment from kingdom budget which is not feature for player kingdom yet. However all these kingdom budget is collected from clan leaders which has more than 100K money at same kingdom (1% of exceed from 100K daily). This collected money is distributed to poor clans slowly.

In screenshot that is a rebel clan and it is new feature so there can be some problems with their economy maybe (something like starting game with 0 money).

edit: I missed your comment D0C1, I had the tab open for some time now!

Ah ok, that makes sense. I had supplied him with troops but I'm guessing this is the cost of food/horses. Thanks for the info, I hadn't seen that post before.

Back
Top Bottom